Jewelry retouching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewelry retouching

Hello, for my customer I am searching somebody who can retouch jewelry (silver rings with/without gems , earrings, ...) for an eshop. I will have photos in RAW format and my photographer can cooperate with the retoucher for better photos.

There should be ~200 jewelry pieces.

Please send me some of your works (before/after), time you spent on the photo and approximate price. These are not luxury jewelry and we are on a small market, so the customer can not pay high prices. We don't need perfect photos, we just need good enough photos, which can sell.

Thank you for your offers

Related Topics

Collapse

• CristinaY2J
    Jewelry Photos
    by CristinaY2J
    Hello !!

Is there anyone here who can share some unaltered jewelry photos? For personal practice / portfolio. Pretty please
    10-21-2016, 04:38 PM
  • andy10676
    Retouching jewelry photos!!
    by andy10676
    I am working on shooting some jewelry for a friend who owns a store. I have to say my photoshop skills aren't the best and I haven't figured out the best way to work on my photos so they go from the before to the after look. Anyone have any suggestions??...
    11-12-2009, 11:37 AM
  • catherine k
    Looking for jewelry retouching work(freelance)
    by catherine k
    I am new on this site, very glad to have found it. I have been doing jewelry photo retouching in nationwide trade magazine and ads for most of the past decade. I charge competitive and fair rate. Here are some links to see some of my work. I have an art background as well, you may view my art portfolio...
    10-04-2008, 10:29 PM
  • ku123
    Jewelry Retoucher minimum wage
    by ku123
    I photograph jewelry and retouch the photos for Nevada minimum wage. Is this good pay for what I'm doing or am I right for feeling like I should be making more for doing both?
    05-08-2014, 10:08 AM
  • ddesigns
    Jewelry Retouching
    by ddesigns
    Need Some who can teach jewelry Retouching and provide support full time.

Raw Images Attached.

The finished images should look like ice.com.

PM me if you have any questions.

RAW SAMPLES
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0mhbmgwxdyj
    08-20-2007, 06:30 PM
Working...
X