Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boring job - want some?

EDIT Tuesday, January 18.

This job currently has enough people working on it and enough others have contacted me should I require more help for the second phase of this project. Please do not email me or PM me further

Would work especially well for someone outside of the US, but ok either way.

I have thousands of images that I need the background knocked out and replaced with specific RGB values. A lot can be action-ed. (Some of them entirely). The files are relatively low resolution and nothing is to be done except the background replacement. The final use will be very small, so there is margin for less than perfect.

Send me an email if you are interested. This is not 'fun' work, but if you're fast enough it can be worth your while.

Edit Thursday, January 13, 2010

This is a low skill level job and mind numbingly boring. You need to only be "good" enough (and conscientious) for what is required. It doesn't pay a lot, but as stated above, can be worth your time if you are able to do a lot quickly. This is filler work for many of you or a good chance to get paid, for once, for doing Photoshop work. Also, as stated, it's good for someone in a country where the US dollar is worth much more than the country of residences currency.

Most important for me is a commitment to deliver once you've agreed to take on the project and that what I am requesting is done correctly. There isn't a need to send me samples of your work or tell me how great you are.

Several people are helping me now, but I have plenty of images to go around. Email for all details. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by Fostercat; 01-18-2011, 08:26 AM. Reason: On Hold for now

Related Topics

Collapse

• FCP
    Replacing images backgrounds....
    by FCP
    I have been re-touching for a few years, I'm good but I don't claim to know it all. One thing that has always annoyed me are clients (photographers) who don't pay any attention to details such as hair assuming it will be taken care of in post. There is nothing more time consuming then fixing fly away/stray...
    01-15-2012, 10:16 AM
  • Tig
    Asked to do more -- negotiate higher salary?
    by Tig
    I currently work as a basic photo editor. Recently I have been asked to do higher end retouching-- heavy image manipulation and beauty changes, not the simple sharpening/color correction as usual. They seem pleased at the results.

My dilemna is this... I have very little related work...
    04-23-2006, 06:12 AM
  • mashell
    Has anyone ever cut off a client on revisions?
    by mashell
    I am in an uncomfortable situation with a client right now and I am trying to decide the best way to proceed without burning any bridges or creating a bad reputation for myself.

This is a new client and it is my first job with this person. I gave the client my editorial rate, which is...
    03-06-2010, 07:52 PM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Retoucher required.
    by ftp-Jeff
    I posted this before, but for some reason the site will not let me follow it up! So here goes.......

There were two applicants that I asked to keep in touch with me..... Please do so, as we are now ready to interview.

Jeff

Below was the original post.
    01-02-2011, 09:31 AM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Retoucher required.
    by ftp-Jeff
    Now I am not looking for a $10 an image person here. I am looking for someone that has great talent, or shows me that there is some talent there I can help them with.

I started retouching in London in 1973. Yes, I have been at it a long time, I am still working with the top agencies and...
    10-01-2010, 10:12 PM
Working...
X