Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offering retouching workshops for newcomers etc.

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fejesimre
    I Find Retouching Work
    Fejesimre
    Hello Mr. & Mrs!

I am a freelance professional retoucher on highest level with over 7 years experience in the fashion/beauty and commercial. My clientele ranges from photographers, magazine and models to advertising agencies from all over world.
    In hi–end industry of fashion–beauty,...
    01-08-2009, 03:32 AM
  • heyrad
    Going Solo...
    heyrad
    Hey Gang...

During the last week or so, I've been contacted by many of you asking about high-end retouching, the market place and going out and getting clients. It sparked some interest and I'd like to open up the topic for conversation.

There are many of you in my area(NYC)...
    09-29-2005, 03:24 PM
  • glamourella226
    Beauty/glam/fashion Retouching questions
    glamourella226
    Hi,
    I'm a complete newbie to photoshop Cs2 and want to learn it like the back of my hand but am quite confused as to where a good starting place would be as far as educational tools. What I'm really wanting to do with photoshop is work as a photo retoucher in the beauty/glam/fashion industry....
    03-11-2008, 04:50 PM
  • Iconogenic
    Retouching tests for best photographers
    Iconogenic
    Will do free retouching tests for excellent digital photographers and for retouching houses.

- high fashion, beauty, commercial, and celebrity images only; professional stuff from published photographers only plz, even if it is free work
    - accept RAW files from minimum 16MP...
    07-22-2008, 06:02 AM
  • bobajango
    Retouching work in Europe?
    bobajango
    Hi all, I'm a professional retoucher in NYC, working in a high-end shop.

I was wondering how the photo retouching market is in Europe, and if so, what city would be the capital of it? If the opportunities are there, I would consider moving to Europe.

I work with beauty,...
    04-27-2007, 06:41 PM
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offering retouching workshops for newcomers etc.

Hi everyone,

I'm a freelance retoucher with over 5 years of retouching experience in the beauty & fashion field.
    I've already worked for many international clients such as Joop Bodywear, Tiger of Sweden, New Look, Zandra Rhodes, Alexander McQueen etc. and my work has also been published in various magazines.

Knowing how hard it can be to learn some good skills and get yourself to a very good retouching level (which took me years myself) I would like to offer you retouching workshops.
    I would teach those of you who are new to the business or who just want to learn some new techniques everything you want to know.
    I specialize in skin retouching, high fashion, beauty & look creation.

My website is currently under construction, but you can find my work here:

http://www.facebook.com/London.Retoucher

The costs of the retouching seminar (for one person) would be £150 for half a day (4 hours).
    If you are a group please feel free to ask for the rate.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.
    It would be great to hear from you.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Nadine
Working...
X