• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• imaginative
    Need an exceptional Logo designer
    by imaginative
    Hi folks,

I’m looking for an extremely talented logo designer to take on the task of working with a startup companies logo. I need a designer that’s on the same creativity and results level as say http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk/.

This work would be for a company that’s...
    03-31-2008, 11:49 AM
  • bart_hickman
    Proportionally scale an object--ie., for logo
    by bart_hickman
    I have an action that grabs a signature or logo and puts it into the lower right corner of an image (a la Russel Brown tutorial.) However, I have to manually adjust the size of the logo to be appropriate to the image size. Is there an actionable way to scale a logo or signature (or any object for...
    11-05-2006, 01:38 PM
  • arcadhia
    Google Logo Recipe
    by arcadhia
    Hi all...

I've been so busy with another line of work that I almost keep dormant my Photoshop hobby, for instance this post was meant 4 months ago :P

I want to pinpoint the changes on the Google Logo the recipe for what they do, so far I know the Font used it's CATULL and...
    06-02-2010, 10:30 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    Possible new RetouchPRO logo
    by Doug Nelson
    Long, skinny logos don't work so well in 2015, plus I've gotten some "advice" in the past that our logo could use some refreshing.

I've attached a sketch of the direction I'm thinking. What do you think of it, compared to the old one?

I'm open to new ideas, as...
    04-26-2015, 06:46 PM
  • wakebordr
    Band logo
    by wakebordr
    I am trying to create a band logo, and i was wondering what people thought of this design. The band plays metal and hard rock music. The name is called "Transcendence". I was wondering where people thought the words should go on the picture. I used this tutorial to make the eye: http://tu...
    11-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Working...
X