Canvas Prints

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• paultall90
    req reliable photo canvas printing uk
    by paultall90
    hi
    does anybody no any good reliable canvas printing sites or shops in the uk i
    require a digital image transfering to canvas and enlarging to approx 2ft to 3ft
    cheers...
    02-23-2009, 01:16 PM
  • DannyRaphael
    Printing, Frame, Framing, Canvas, Mounting, Stretching
    by DannyRaphael
    The purpose of this thread is to post links to companies that provide printing (including printing on canvas or other specialty papers) and framing services.

By all means add to this thread if you have recommandations or make your own discoveries.
    04-13-2005, 04:58 PM
  • martinamichaels
    Print on canvas
    by martinamichaels
    Has anyone tried
    www.largeformatposters.com for canvas printing?
    12-11-2007, 11:14 AM
  • bigkidjr
    stretching inkjet canvas
    by bigkidjr
    Hi everyone. This is a basic question. Is it possible to stretch/mount inkjet printed canvas, and if so, does anyone know how it's done? i've been doing a lot of digital art but have no real experience in actual painting (by hand) on canvas, and so I'm not sure how the stretching part is done, or...
    05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
  • Britsdad
    canvas prints
    by Britsdad
    Hi all,
    My cousin's after a 16"x22" print on canvas, without paying a fortune, she's looking at Tesco to do it, but I thought there must be a better, more specialized company to try. Does anyone know anything about this company? www.1clickprint.com They look pretty decent at £36.24........
    09-05-2007, 03:06 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canvas Prints

Canvas Prints UK, Canvas Pictures and Photo transformation services. Leading UK supplier of PREMIUM quality digital art for affordable prices. Next generation online photo editing tool. Canvas, Perspex or even Wood (artbox).
Working...
X