No announcement yet.

Experienced Ecommerce Retoucher Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experienced Ecommerce Retoucher Needed!

Hi readers,

If anyone is interested in becoming part of the team at I Heart Studios (fashion ecommerce photography studio, www.iheartstudios.com) please get in contact.

We are looking for an experience retoucher (2yrs or more) to come work with us.

You must be proficient at mannequin cut outs, indexes, body models and product shots. Speed is essential.

We are based in Bermondsey, London, UK and would require you to start ASAP. Salary would be discussed in the interview process.

If you are interested please contact me here or preferably via email: [email protected]

Related Topics

Collapse

• dotnicui
    Retoucher needed in Shanghai
    by dotnicui
    Hi all,

We are looking for Senior Retoucher who interested working in China Shanghai, also have more than 3 years work experiences in Cars/Beauty/Cosmetic/lifestyle/special effects exc.

The company have two departments, photography and retouching. the company website isn't...
    03-28-2012, 09:02 PM
  • lime-butterfly
    Bulk Retoucher Needed
    by lime-butterfly
    Lime-Butterfly is a London based retouching studio working for beauty, fashion and stock photography.

We are currently looking for a freelance retoucher to work with us on bulk stock projects. The successful applicant will have previous experience in working with stock photographers,...
    01-26-2011, 03:16 PM
  • Sinisa
    Comping retoucher needed
    by Sinisa
    Hi!

I'm a freelance retoucher with a studio in Shoreditch, London.

I have a small but fairly complicated comping job (1 image, about two days) for next week - and need a VERY SKILLED retoucher to work for me on this.

This could easily turn into regular freelancing...
    04-08-2011, 04:02 PM
  • rick05
    Full time retoucher required - Manchester UK
    by rick05
    I work for a major high street fashion retailer near Manchester UK and we are looking for an experienced full time photoshop retoucher / artist to join our busy studio team.

Retouching and enhancement of fashion and product photography to a very high standard for use across a wide range...
    08-15-2013, 05:27 AM
  • withatwist
    Automotive Retoucher needed in Detroit
    by withatwist
    With A Twist Studio is expanding and looking for an experienced retoucher with Automotive experience. Salary is DOE. We work hard and play harder.
    Experience working with CGI helpful but not necessary.

inquiries: email [email protected]

thanks!!...
    11-02-2006, 10:21 AM
Working...
X