Junior Retoucher Available for London based studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Retoucher Available for London based studio

I am currently searching for a junior role within a London based retouching studio after completing a very successful internship at Touch Digital in Shoreditch.

I received very positive feedback from their senior retoucher in regards to both the work I completed for them and on the techniques I used. I also have a solid academic background with a BA(Hons) Fine Art from the University for the Creative Arts where most of my work focused on manipulating digital images, video installations as well as printing onto canvas. Plus, I also have experience working as a Studio Assistant for Food & Drink Photos in London where I had the chance to be responsible for signing new photographers as well as gaining relevant experience in retouching and preparing digital images for major clients such as the BBC, The Telegraph and Garry Rhodes.

As I had been in a sales role until the internship, I am now looking to change my career and I absolutely want to peruse retouching as a career choice but of course this is not all about me. As an employer you can expect me to put in as much effort as humanly possible, be as flexible as you need me to be and to make a damn good tea or coffee. All I need in return is knowledge, experience and that 'foot in the door'.

Projects and before/after samples can be found at http://www.behance.net/howardpettit

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] in regards to any junior positions available in London.

Kind regards
    Howard Pettit

Related Topics

Collapse

• STUDIO PRIVATE
    Studio Private London
    STUDIO PRIVATE
    by STUDIO PRIVATE
    Studio Private - London

Is looking for full time retouchers and freelance retoucher/digital
    operators.
    A strong base in Photoshop and Capture One is essential as well as a minimum
    of one year experience in a retouching company.
    You would be dealing with clients...
    08-17-2009, 06:12 AM
  • OUTPUT
    Experienced JUNIOR Retoucher Required (London)
    OUTPUT
    by OUTPUT
    OUTPUT is a London based retouch studio, looking for an experienced junior retoucher. Full or Part time considered. Salary negoitiable.

Clients include: Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Armani, NY Times, Vogue, W and Love Magazine.

Please email with CV and examples of work to hr...
    08-30-2011, 07:56 AM
  • AestheticMynd
    I want to move to London, Seasoned Retoucher...
    AestheticMynd
    by AestheticMynd
    Hi guys,

I've been a lurker on these forums forever. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm and content everyone posts. So I'd like to thank all of you for your work and information. So that being said I value your opinions and ideas, I want to know if anyone here has ideas of how I...
    10-24-2016, 01:05 PM
  • cyclops1
    Retoucher Vacancy - London
    cyclops1
    by cyclops1
    Retouching Assistant / Junior Retoucher req by new studio based in Soho.
    Minimum 1 years commercial experience preferably working on high end fashion & beauty. This is a small boutique style studio with exceptionally high standards working with leading international photographers.
    04-17-2007, 09:35 AM
  • Saucisson
    Job Openings x3 @ The Forge In London
    Saucisson
    by Saucisson
    Hello,

we're looking for 3! new people to join our team.

1/ An Internship - 5 days a week paid - you should have an interest in product based retouching, and already have a portfolio to show your interest. - depending on hours - £10k - £15k P/A Approx.

2/...
    02-27-2019, 08:06 AM
Working...
X