Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative retoucher wanted

Hi,

I´m a London based fashion photographer and looking for a retoucher to work on some upcoming editorial projects for magazines.

This is an oppurtunity for upcoming retouchers to get their credits published in some of the most interesting international fashionmags.

Please check out my Website on www.igospodinov.com and send me your worksamples to [email protected].

Greetings,
    I

Related Topics

Collapse

• Matt84
    TANK looking for creative retoucher to join team!
    by Matt84
    Hi all,

This is a message from TANK, a London based retouching and CGI studio. We're looking for a retoucher to join our team. Currently looking for either an experienced junior or middleweight. Must be a creative retoucher with experience comping elements together. Automotive retouching...
    04-09-2015, 03:42 PM
  • sledder
    Creative Retoucher London Available for work!
    by sledder
    Hello,

My name is Simon Ledder I am an experienced freelance creative retoucher based in London.

For the last 4 years I have gained a wealth of experience pursing a career as both a photographer and creative photographic retoucher. Working at a well respected high-end...
    10-28-2011, 03:06 AM
  • appelton
    Looking for creative fashion retoucher
    by appelton
    Job: I am looking for talented freelance retoucher who is capable of doing some really creative fashion retouch. Take a look at pictures I've attached. If you think you are able to do some creative retouch like that let me know.
    Leave a link to your online portfolio...
    12-20-2008, 06:17 AM
  • lookatlangerz
    Retoucher Based in London looking for work
    by lookatlangerz
    Hi there, I am currently looking for work either freelance or a Permanent position. I have worked with Editorials, Fashion and Beauty, Creative and Products. You can check out some of my work here:

http://lookatlangerz.tumblr.com/

If you think you might have some work...
    04-12-2012, 09:37 AM
  • imagewerx
    cut out retoucher wanted
    by imagewerx
    Busy Commercial/Fashion photographer
    Looking for a VERY experienced Retoucher to cut out commercial products and place them in backgrounds for a national magazine ad campaign
    send before and after back grounds
    to [email protected]

Paid GIG
    Cheers Grant...
    11-09-2014, 03:22 AM
Working...
X