Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retoucher here!

Hi,
    I'm a Photographer located in Canada for over the last 5 years and I've been networking myself over the last 6 months to Retouch for Photographers and Models from all over and have been very successful in doing so. I am looking to work with someone regularly in retouching their photos. I am always available same day to work on your project! Quick turnaround is always promised.

http://lieserosephotography.foliohd.com

Please contact me for your retouching needs!
    Thank you.
    Last edited by LieseRose Photo; 01-19-2012, 08:11 AM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• MargaretEsaak
    Amateur Retoucher/Path Cutter looking for work!
    by MargaretEsaak
    I've began working on retouching this year, the person who's been teaching me suggested I look for work starting out here. : )

I am most proficient with cutting paths, but will gladly also retouch your photos as well! Please email me at [email protected] to discuss rates and such, I will...
    07-17-2017, 04:56 PM
  • nebulaoperator
    Retoucher is looking for photographer to work with
    by nebulaoperator
    Hello ,

Thanks for stopping by. My name is Tomas .I am freelancer retoucher.
    Retouching has been become my life's passion for quiet a while now. I do most beauty fashion and editorial retouching. Though I like to retouch in general. Currently I am looking for photographers...
    05-22-2012, 06:30 AM
  • SecondFocus
    Looking for a Retoucher
    by SecondFocus
    Are you one of those retouchers capable of doing those high end Hollywood and Fashion transformations but nobody knows it yet?

Well I can be a client with that kind of need. I am a professional photographer specializing in the bodybuilding and fitness industry. However I do work in other...
    02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
  • thecraftedpixel
    Professional Retoucher available to work for free
    by thecraftedpixel
    Well, sort of.

I am a professional retoucher and have been away from the really high-end retouching scene for about 3 years now, except for a few freelance work.
    I am now working as a retoucher in a studio but really miss the high-end scene.

I am looking for projects...
    12-08-2012, 09:57 AM
  • KumarSandeep
    Market for Retoucher
    by KumarSandeep
    Hi
    Everyone,

i am new to retouchpro and i want to know about retouching and its market or scope of retouching. Please guide me as i am very much interested in retouching.
    07-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Working...
X