Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior // e-com retoucher position

Hi There,

I may be looking to hire an extra hand in for my e-commerce retouching. It would be a junior position, with training - a little experience in the area would be good, but not essential.

You won't be working in some horrible factory atmosphere, I work with a great team of five retouchers, in a great environment. we work on a large variation of images, with a very diverse range of clients. You will have the chance to work the editorial and advertising, but your main energy will be e-commerce retouching.

If you would like to know more - please send me an email: [email protected] or if you'd like to see more: www.jeanmichel.co.uk

Related Topics

Collapse

• Si McCormack
    Senior Retoucher Vacancy
    by Si McCormack
    Full time, Central London.
    Salary depending on experience.

Due to increased workload we are looking for an additional mid-weight / senior retoucher with AT LEAST 5 years professional experience. This is not a junior position, if you do not have a minimum of 5 years professional...
    12-18-2007, 07:31 AM
  • dominik
    ecommerce retouching
    by dominik
    We are looking for a retoucher to work with us on a regular bases on eCommerce jobs. We are looking for a person with strong eye to details able to turn 80-100 images in 2-3 days. Experience in fashion would be advantage. This is not in house position. We are looking for a freelance retoucher working...
    04-24-2014, 03:48 PM
  • oceanjake
    Fulltime Retouching Position, Orange County CA
    by oceanjake
    Leading Orange County, California creative studio and large format operation seeks full-time inhouse retoucher. Must be able to demonstrate both CMYK and RGB experience. We are looking for a CREATIVE individual but also someone that can effectively multitask and manage their time.

03-16-2011, 11:11 AM
  • Saucisson
    Junior Retoucher / Studio Producer £21K PA
    by Saucisson
    This is a great opportunity for a young talented retoucher to join The Forge on a full-time basis. You will be creating complex advertising briefs, as well as working on fashion & beauty campaigns, Lookbooks and some e-commerce too. This role requires a motivated multi-tasker who has an eye for...
    11-23-2012, 05:30 AM
  • TheVeed
    (position filled) Junior Retoucher Job Opening in NYC
    by TheVeed
    Hey guys, the company I work for is looking for 1 or 2 junior retouchers. I'm not sure how much they earn, but I'm sure there's possibility for growth. This is full-time, on-site work in Tribeca/Soho neighborhood.

A junior retoucher is basically, from my understanding, someone with a...
    06-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Working...
X