Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for RAW product images (willim

Hi all

I'm looking for unretouched RAW files to use for my website (perfumes, bottles, food).

I'm looking for a photographer or a retoucher who can tell me where to find these sort of RAW.

It could be the shots that weren't used in an advertising campaign or just from personal work. I cannot use stockimages because normally they are retouched already.

I'm a fashion retoucher seeking to extend my portfolio.I'll use the images for my website but will ofcourse credit you if requested.

If you're not in need for an exchange I would be willing to pay a small price (for ex: 3 pounds an image)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Related Topics

Collapse

• fen
    Looking for RAW images to expand website
    by fen
    Hi all

I'm looking for unretouched RAW files to use for my website (perfumes, bottles, automotive, etc.).

I'm looking for a photographer or a retoucher who can tell me where to find these sort of RAW files.
    I cannot use stock images because normally they are retouched...
    09-22-2012, 07:04 AM
  • mcdronkz
    Compositing: RAW or processed?
    by mcdronkz
    I know that RAW files, essentially digital negatives, provide far greater flexibility in terms of editing than already processed files. It is widely recommended to do as much as possible in the RAW converter before starting with pixel editing.

While doing compositing, I sometimes struggle...
    10-25-2012, 07:23 PM
  • rayi23
    Using Raw formats
    by rayi23
    Hello. I am a novice to Digital Photography and recently purchased a Nikon D3100. I do have a knowledge of Photoshop and currently using CS5 & CS4. I am trying to get the hang of using RAW format. I have been reading about it but I keep getting confused. So far it makes sense to me to use RAW but...
    04-29-2011, 08:30 AM
  • xequte
    Downloading a variety of RAW format files
    by xequte
    Hi

Anyone know where i can download some sample raw images from a variety of cameras (ideally with the camera name embedded in the filename).

I've scoured the internet without success.

Thanks

Nigel
    11-24-2004, 03:17 PM
  • marranello729
    where can I download RAW files?
    by marranello729
    hey guys, I have photoshop cs3 with adobe camera raw and i really want to start experimenting with it but my camera isnt RAW compatable. is there anywhere that I can download a RAW file from someone else so that I could just play around with raw? thanks
    04-06-2008, 10:28 AM
Working...
X