Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for overflow work

Hi All

Just a quick post to put my interest out there for any overflow work people may have. I'm currently experiencing (hopefully temporary) a lull in my workload so I'm looking to take on extra work. I work mainly on fashion and beauty retouching, sometimes e-commerice retouching.

My website is http://rl-retouching.co.uk/

PM me if you have anything that needs fixing.

Thanks!

Related Topics

Collapse

• riskie
    looking for retouching work
    by riskie
    http://www.riskie.co.uk/gal

i'm currently updating the website.

cheers

[email protected]
    11-16-2007, 11:30 AM
  • women'sdesk
    Looking for Work
    by women'sdesk
    Hey guys, can you offer some advice? I'm not living or working in the EU/ US but I am moving to NYC in December. Should I contact retouching agencies overseas and ask them to ftp work in the time being? Thanks
    08-02-2011, 07:07 AM
  • buso23
    Looking for a retoucher
    by buso23
    I'm a photographer that mostly does advertising and commercial stuff but I also do beauty/fashion photography. I have a retoucher for most of the work I do, but as we are very busy with the daily work and as most of the retouching we do is confined to minor tweaks, I need someone that would want to...
    09-05-2010, 05:37 AM
  • nebulaoperator
    Looking for photographers to work with!!!
    by nebulaoperator
    HEllo,

Thanks for passing by. I am London based beauty and fashion retoucher. At the moment I am looking for fashion and beauty photographers to work with.If you are from London that is even better we can meet up and get acquaintance. Don't be discouraged if you from somewhere else most...
    10-15-2012, 01:29 PM
  • Mick86
    Looking for Work!
    by Mick86
    If you aren't satisfied with my work - no charge. I'm a single dad laid-off due to recession and a run of bad circumstances. I am very good at restoration, enhancements, document scanning and clean up. I'm just getting back into things and looking for an opportunity. I hope to work study. I'm willing...
    05-22-2008, 12:09 AM
Working...
X