Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for new retoucher aboard the team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for new retoucher aboard the team!

Hello everyone!

Looking for a retoucher, looking for someone that can work with beauty,commercial as well as fashion. Location does not matter but I would like someone that can email/call/text with in a reasonable amount of time.

Amount of work would be about 6 photos a month nothing crazy but just someone thats committed and serious.

Please only retouchers no photographers also willing to accept serious students.

Please email website as well as average pricing depending on photo as well as how you work and your work flow on an image.

Also only looking for flat rate per images no hourly rates.

[email protected]

Thank you!
    Last edited by derekm15; 03-06-2012, 07:10 AM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mrjazz
    sub contract
    by mrjazz
    I am looking for someone to partner with to sub some work out to. My skill level is average so I need someone with the same or better. please email me @ [email protected]
    03-19-2003, 09:06 AM
  • retouching
    retoucher looking for a job
    by retouching
    Hi!
    I'm high-end photo retoucher. Now I'm looking for new collaboration and I really like your photos.
    You can see my portfolio at misoaretouching.com
    Mostly I work with photographers directly (including James Mills, Nick Leary (australian photographer for Vogue, GQ,...) ), sometimes...
    04-09-2012, 08:49 AM
  • cat arena
    Hourly Rate for New Retoucher??
    by cat arena
    So I just got a new gig as a retoucher at a photography studio in brooklyn, NY. They want to pay me hourly and I have no clue what the going rate is for NYC. Can anyone give me adivice for what to charge??? I need to know by Friday!! Thanks!
    -K
    02-01-2006, 04:28 PM
  • Sinisa
    Comping retoucher needed
    by Sinisa
    Hi!

I'm a freelance retoucher with a studio in Shoreditch, London.

I have a small but fairly complicated comping job (1 image, about two days) for next week - and need a VERY SKILLED retoucher to work for me on this.

This could easily turn into regular freelancing...
    04-08-2011, 04:02 PM
  • SteveH11
    looking for work
    by SteveH11
    Hi I am looking for work as a freelance retoucher and looking to achieve regular work with somebody. Has anybody got any advice on how to get the work or where to get it?
    08-05-2012, 12:03 PM
Working...
X