Retoucher Based in London looking for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retoucher Based in London looking for work

Hi there, I am currently looking for work either freelance or a Permanent position. I have worked with Editorials, Fashion and Beauty, Creative and Products. You can check out some of my work here:

http://lookatlangerz.tumblr.com/

If you think you might have some work for me then please get in touch!

Thanks

Mark

Related Topics

Collapse

• nebulaoperator
    Looking for photographers to work with!!!
    by nebulaoperator
    HEllo,

Thanks for passing by. I am London based beauty and fashion retoucher. At the moment I am looking for fashion and beauty photographers to work with.If you are from London that is even better we can meet up and get acquaintance. Don't be discouraged if you from somewhere else most...
    10-15-2012, 12:29 PM
  • davidhaj
    Looking for work in London
    by davidhaj
    Hi, I'm a junior retoucher looking for work in London, does anyone know of any studios looking to hire?

Thanks!
    D
    01-21-2013, 02:56 AM
  • Saucisson
    Looking for London Based Retouch.
    by Saucisson
    Hi There,

We're looking for a Freelance London Based retoucher with experience in beauty retouching, confident with Macs and Wacom essential.

It's for frequent, but often last minute work.

Pay based on experience - but no less than £8 per hour.
    06-08-2011, 05:55 AM
  • dejan258
    Experienced Freelance Retoucher based in London
    by dejan258
    Hi!

I am an experienced Freelance Retoucher specializing in advertising/beauty/fashion.

I live in London and have a 8 MB broadband internet connection to recieve work from anywhere

To view my portfolio please visit www.retouchd.com/portfolio
    06-20-2007, 06:00 PM
  • Anedelea
    Retoucher Job in London (wanted)
    by Anedelea
    Hello,
    My name is Ana-Maria Nedelea and I'm a High End Retoucher specializing in beauty, fashion, commercial and creative photo retouching, based in London.
    For the past six years, I have been working as a freelance retoucher on a wide range of projects advertisers, agencies, companies...
    01-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Working...
X