Looking for a good retoucher with reasonable rates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a good retoucher with reasonable rates

Hello, I'm a dutch photographer and i'm looking for a high quality retoucher. I'm working with a 50 mp Hasselblad camera. You can see my dutch website here www.xandro.nl. I want to bring my photograpic work to the next level. Who can help me with that?. I can do photoshop but I know that real retouching is a different work. You can email me you're work or website and please send me the rates to. Hope to hear from you.

Sander

Related Topics

Collapse

• olesja_h
    rates
    by olesja_h
    Dear All,

I am trying to see if I can afford to get a retoucher on my team. I am a photographer, who has been retouching her own work up until now. Well, it is not what I like to do....I am paranoidal and obsessed about retouching, and mess with it way too much...Then I get my models...
    03-04-2007, 11:09 PM
  • derekm15
    Looking for new retoucher aboard the team!
    by derekm15
    Hello everyone!

Looking for a retoucher, looking for someone that can work with beauty,commercial as well as fashion. Location does not matter but I would like someone that can email/call/text with in a reasonable amount of time.

Amount of work would be about 6 photos a month...
    03-05-2012, 09:51 PM
  • SecondFocus
    Looking for a retoucher
    by SecondFocus
    I would like to establish a working relationship with an independent retoucher. I am a very busy photographer working in ad and commercial work. The simple work I can certainly do myself but I am often too busy for even that. And I would like to see what we can do for more advanced projects.
    03-22-2007, 09:52 PM
  • meok
    Looking for retoucher for high-end catalog work
    by meok
    We are looking for a skilled retoucher with high-end catalog experience to work with on a regular basis. Local (Montreal, Canada) preferred, but not obligatory.

MUST:

-Be able of producing higher-end work.
    -Be able to go from RAW to final output.
    -Have deep...
    06-11-2011, 12:39 AM
  • Digitalretouch
    High quality retouching - low rates guaranteed!!!
    by Digitalretouch
    I am a retoucher currently working for international clients. I have 6+ experience in retouching. If you are looking for someone with high quality retouch and detailed oriented you can count on me.

i am currently building my portfolio so will so i will do it for as low as $10 per image....
    09-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Working...
X