High End Fashion Retouching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High End Fashion Retouching

We are Studio Tekstil , high end retouching agency based in Europe, specialized in high end fashion, beauty and editorial retouching.
    Over 10 years of high professional experience with HQ fashion manipulations.
    We are open for new professional clients, fashion photographers, stock photographers, fashion companies and Ad agencies .
    We provide world class retouching at very competitive industry rates.
    Quick turnaround time.
    www.studiotekstil.com
    Last edited by Studio Tekstil; 09-29-2012, 05:34 AM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mijo999
    A little fashion retouching
    by mijo999
    Just wanted to share an example on some fashion retouching from one of my commercial shoots.

As always, if you are careful and determined about what picture you want to achieve, it's always a lot easier to then start the finishing work with retouching.

Any comments are...
    08-16-2007, 05:30 PM
  • cjcastan
    Fashion retouching
    by cjcastan
    Hi All,

Long time lurker 1st post. I'm, trying to get more of that edgy commercial look that Dave Hill / Gary Land / Joey Lawerence etc have.

These pictures were taken by my partner in the studio Walter Malabehar. And I did all the post work.

I don't have...
    02-29-2008, 10:49 AM
  • Julesj
    High fashion retouch
    by Julesj
    Hi all,

I'm wondering if someone can help me out with achieving a couple of looks that are often seen in high fashion editorials/campaigns. I'm working on digital files, so do not have the luxury of shooting film and have to replicate the look in photoshop.

The first is...
    05-06-2008, 12:29 PM
  • zganie
    fashion retouching
    by zganie
    I am interested in finding books on fashion or beauty retouching,maybe some members here can make some suggestions
    I have katrin eismann and ctein so any others
    thanks for any info
    zganie
    02-17-2008, 11:28 AM
  • kyle mitchell
    Senior Level Fashion Retoucher Wanted
    by kyle mitchell
    High End Manhattan retouching studio looking for Senior Level Fashion Retoucher.

Requirements:
    At least 5 years retouching experience doing high end fashion advertising, (not editorial, there is a huge difference), in NYC. This is not a retouching job with minor clean ups. This...
    02-22-2005, 01:27 PM
Working...
X