Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Photography Retouching

Hi There

We are a real estate photography business in Sydney and are looking for retouchers to process our images. We need multiple exposures blended, windows replaced, skies replaced colour balance, sharpen, saturate, distortion correction etc etc. Please contact me if you are interested.

Dave Berry

Related Topics

Collapse

• DSutherland
    Real Estate Photography Retoucher
    by DSutherland
    **I DO NOT HIRE OUTSOURCE TO INDIA COMPANIES - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, I WILL NOT RESPOND**

I am looking for an experienced Real Estate Photography Retoucher who would be responsible for the following:

- exposure blending in Photoshop, no HDR programs you must be experienced...
    04-12-2013, 11:13 AM
  • Marvelle
    Real Estate and Architectural Retouching Job
    by Marvelle
    Hi All,

We are looking for someone to retouch approx 200 real estate and architectural images for us per week.

You will need to be able to deliver the work within Australian EST 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

We estimate the work to be initially 15–25 hours...
    07-30-2012, 06:24 PM
  • modelsfret
    real estate retouching
    by modelsfret
    Hi, im doing some test images for a job application.

images are real estate based. mainly hdr ,and sky replacement. just wondering if there were any tutorials , resources i might be able to look at? coming from beauty retouching id like to get up to speed with real estate stuff. would...
    01-15-2013, 02:56 AM
  • Emily Watson
    Real estate photo editing and retouching services
    by Emily Watson
    PGBS, a professional photo editing services company providing cost-effective and quality real estate photo editing and enhancement services for professional photographers and individuals at cost-effect post-processing within quick turnaround time.

Types of real estate photography post processing...
    12-08-2016, 01:57 AM
  • fstr21
    Retouching real estate?
    by fstr21
    While I was asking around about the best ways to try to make some side cash with restoring / retouching a friend of mine suggested retouching real estate agents' pictures of houses before they put them on their respected sites. anyone have any thoughts on this? I cant imagine it would be anything that...
    06-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Working...
X