Wanted: Experience Freelance Retoucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Experience Freelance Retoucher

This listing is for a freelance retouch artist that will work remotely on a per project basis.

We are a high end retouching service and we are in need of adding a freelance retoucher to our team for ongoing work.

Here is what we are looking for in a retoucher:

- Techniques that result in quality work that meets the highest of industry standards. This includes the handling of skin, hands, hair, composites, etc.

- A strong eye for color and an understanding of what type of retouching style is relevant in the print and publication world right now.

- Strong work ethic and the ability to work under tight deadlines when needed.

- An easy going, positive attitude that can convert constructive feedback into great work.

Technical Requirements:
    You must have a reliable and speedy Internet connection as well as familiarity with transferring files via FTP. Also, this should go without saying but you must be working in photoshop with a Wacom or similar tablet. If you can't meet these requirements then unfortunately you won't be a good fit.

If you feel your qualifications fit what we are looking for then we urge you to apply by responding to this ad with your name, contact info and rate as well as a link to your work. If we like what you show us then we will give you a test image that we will ask you to spend one hour on. This will be the quickest and easiest way for us to determine your capabilities and time management skills.

Please contact us at [email protected]

Looking forward to all responses!

Related Topics

Collapse

• paultillinghast
    Freelance Retoucher Wanted - Must have experience with Cosmetics and Fragrances.
    by paultillinghast
    We are looking for a Freelance Retoucher, that has experience with High-End Product Retouching for Cosmetics and Fragrances.

We are looking for someone to work in our studio, as needed, per project
    (in New York City).

We would like to discuss this...
    10-31-2005, 05:05 PM
  • jfrancisco
    Looking for freelance retoucher
    by jfrancisco
    I'm a freelance retoucher in Toronto, Canada and I'm currently (and more and more regularly) working above capacity. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in doing some freelance work in order to help out in this time of transition (not quite ready to hire another full-time retoucher). I don't...
    02-15-2008, 11:43 AM
  • antfarmretouch
    Wanted: Freelance retoucher in New York City
    by antfarmretouch
    Antfarm Photography is a digital still life studio in New York City. You can see our website at: http://www.antfarmphotography.com

We are looking for a retoucher on a freelance basis. The amount of work varies, but on a busy week we could need up to 20-30 hours. We are looking for...
    07-16-2007, 12:30 PM
  • eyerevolution
    Looking for a freelance retoucher for regular jobs
    by eyerevolution
    This Opportunity Has Closed. Many thanks!

Hi

I'm looking for someone who can do regular retouching work. The average job will involve retouching a floor into the down shot in a 360 x 180 panorama (see attachment). This is more precision retouching rather then...
    09-01-2008, 05:33 AM
  • Amy.Read
    New Freelance Retoucher
    by Amy.Read

Hello everyone!
    This is my first post on RetouchPro. Seems like a great site!
    I'm a new retoucher looking for freelance work. I want to do this full time, so its not just a hobby or something I do on the side, its definitely my passion.
    I love beauty and fashion retouching,
    12-20-2007, 08:02 AM
Working...
X