Real Estate Photography Retoucher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Photography Retoucher

**I DO NOT HIRE OUTSOURCE TO INDIA COMPANIES - DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, I WILL NOT RESPOND**

I am looking for an experienced Real Estate Photography Retoucher who would be responsible for the following:

- exposure blending in Photoshop, no HDR programs you must be experienced enough to manually blend exposures for this level of quality.
    - precise colour correction, flash spares are almost always provided to help with this
    - ensuring consistency between scenes
    - removing camera dust
    - ensuring fires are in fireplaces and in some cases adding a supplied screen on to a television
    - perfect lens correction
    - fast turnarounds
    - great communication

I am going to be very transparent and not waste anyone's time. Real Estate Photography is priced for volume. You would typically be making between $1.50 - $2.25 per image. I can process these photos between 3 - 5 minutes per photo.

If you are interested, please email your Real Estate Photography portfolio of before and afters to [email protected]. I need to see exposure blending specifically, I will not have time to train someone new remotely. If you are based in Vancouver Canada I could train you to a certain degree.

Darren

Related Topics

Collapse

• LandkingRE
    Real estate photo retoucher
    by LandkingRE
    I am looking for an experienced Real Estate Photography Retoucher for long term business relationship. We are looking for a person or team who could perform the following:

- exposure blending in Photoshop, no HDR programs you must be experienced enough to manually blend exposures for...
    10-16-2015, 02:45 AM
  • vmarkdesign
    Real Estate Photography Retouching
    by vmarkdesign
    Hi There

We are a real estate photography business in Sydney and are looking for retouchers to process our images. We need multiple exposures blended, windows replaced, skies replaced colour balance, sharpen, saturate, distortion correction etc etc. Please contact me if you are interested....
    03-05-2013, 02:56 AM
  • Marvelle
    Real Estate and Architectural Retouching Job
    by Marvelle
    Hi All,

We are looking for someone to retouch approx 200 real estate and architectural images for us per week.

You will need to be able to deliver the work within Australian EST 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.

We estimate the work to be initially 15–25 hours...
    07-30-2012, 07:24 PM
  • realestatephoto
    Top real estate retoucher needed urgently
    by realestatephoto
    Australian real estate photographer needs a highly experienced retoucher for interior and exterior photos. Please respond with some samples of your real estate work. You can be located anywhere in the world but I will need overnight service. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. digitalma...
    01-29-2012, 07:04 AM
  • amandabk
    Retoucher wanted Real Estate /Architectural Photos
    by amandabk
    Hi I am an architectural photographer. I am looking for someone who can process / composite real estate photos for a upcoming job I have. Budget isn't huge... I would oversee all the images, and I am fine with working with someone outside of USA.

If anyone is interested please feel free...
    11-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Working...
X