Retouching/Dust cleaning/Clipping paths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching/Dust cleaning/Clipping paths

Retouching India , located in New Delhi, India is a leader in providing image-processing services and is currently working with around half a dozen clients – mainly picture agencies, Photo Labs, Photographers – in the U.S., Canada, as well as in Europe. Currently, Retouching India works 24/7 and processes approximately 30,000 images/month, and has the capacity to expand at short notice.
    Retouching India employs 30 trained and experienced Retouchers / Image Editors in New Delhi who have worked on various image-processing projects involving Dust cleaning, color/density correction, masking, Restoration and also Wedding Photo Album designing etc.
    Our experience
    Total experience of Retouching India is now more than 1,00,000 images.

Thanks
    Manpreet Ahuja
    +91-981-059-6084
    www.retouchingindia.com
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• manpreetah
    Photo Retouching/Masking/Dust cleaning/Clipping pa
    by manpreetah
    Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a Premium Hi End Photo Retouching company Based in South Asia, serving so many Big Names around the world, Stock Agencies, Museums, Photo Labs, Photographers, Event Management and Advertising agencies.
    Kindly find enclosed the detailed company profile here...
    06-10-2010, 10:06 AM
  • akshakun
    Re: Outsourcing Retouching Services To India?
    by akshakun
    Hello Sir

We have come across to all types project whether for big or small online stores. Our dedicated staff of highly and experienced professionals offers the images and photo editing requirements of our clients. We have the expertise to deal with every kind of image processing projects...
    11-26-2011, 02:13 AM
  • SteveB2005
    Outsourcing Retouching Services To India?
    by SteveB2005
    Hey retouchers. I'm am seeing more retouching service centers popping up to India lately. Path/silo, jewelry retouching, pre-press are the main services I see offered for outsourcing. I know a jewelry photographer who recently sent work to one of the India retouching houses and he said his average cost...
    08-26-2008, 01:51 PM
  • clippingxperts
    clippingxperts retouching company
    by clippingxperts
    Hi all, this is clippingxperts retouching company from delhi ,india. we are 10 years retouching experiance any kind of clipping masking,restoration ,photo manipulation etc work can be given to us an u will get best quality with great turn around time at cheap price.

please reach us at ...
    10-28-2009, 12:55 PM
  • Aphotic82
    Outsourcing to India/Philippines ?
    by Aphotic82
    I know that quite a few photographers seem to outsource their retouching abroad nowadays, quick service and sensible costs seem to been the main benefits.

I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience doing this, and if any companies could be recommended...?

12-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Working...
X