Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for freelance work/position in an agency

Hi dear community,

I finished my apprenticeship as audiovisual mediaclerk and now I'm looking for some more freelance work or a position in a post production company. The country/city doesn't matter, if there's a good prospect for the future, I'm willing to move wherever I have to :-)

You can see current publications and work of me on the following site;
    http://www.behance.net/PascalFlor
    If you could think of working together with me or you know a place which is perfect for me, I'd appreciate if you get in touch with me. For further information, you're welcome to sent me a message as well!

Best

Related Topics

Collapse

• SteveH11
    Looking for freelance work
    by SteveH11
    Hi I work full time as a senior retoucher. I have been in the industry for 18 years . I am looking at getting some freelance work in the evenings and at weekends for extra cash. I know there are sites like people per hour but I am looking for something a bit more challenging and better paid. Has anyone...
    05-14-2014, 08:27 AM
  • rov73
    Freelance Work
    by rov73
    Hi All

I'm new to this.

Anybody know companies or photographers that need a freelance retoucher, also whats the going rate
    07-20-2009, 08:04 AM
  • Lulu_G
    Freelance Jobs
    by Lulu_G
    Did anyone ever get a freelance job at Elane or ifreelance?

I became a member of these two websites, but I'm finding very hard to compete with super low rates. It seems like there are many buyers out there more interested in low rates than in good quality work. Where would be a good...
    10-20-2008, 03:20 PM
  • RichieRich
    Freelance work in the North West of England
    by RichieRich
    Hello
    I have just moved to the North West of England (Liverpool) and would appreciate it if anybody would know of any contacts (agencies etc..) that I could approach for freelance retouching work. Travel is easy, so Manchester and even Leeds are within range.

Thanks in advance...
    10-11-2005, 05:43 AM
  • avidstudios
    Freelance On-Site Position - San Diego
    by avidstudios
    Avid Studios is looking for freelance retouchers to join our team.

This position would be on site in our San Diego studio.
    Please respond with a link to your work and salary requirements.

Thank You!
    www.avidstudios.com
    07-15-2014, 01:07 PM
Working...
X