Need Retouching? Look no further!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Retouching? Look no further!

Hello, my name is Nova and I am a professional retoucher.
    I run www.headshotretoucher.com and offer several services for retouching.
    Ranging from light to advanced, headshots to fashion. My experience comes from working at Isgo Lepejian Photo Lab, Reproductions of LA, Guess and Bebe. I have been retouching for over 10 years consistently. I always go for natural NOT retouched. You can view my before and after samples to see the quality at http://goo.gl/hcl7G
    Thank you,
    Nova

Related Topics

Collapse

• Festive
    Photo retouching services
    by Festive
    Hi, I`m a professional photo retoucher with over 4 years of experience in this field. My specialization is fashion, beauty, advertising. Doing high end retouch, photo manipulations and touch-up.

Take a look at my portfolio: http://www.kateignatenko.com/retouch
    Contact me if you...
    08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
  • downtrodden
    Buying retouching services
    by downtrodden
    I'm very new here, somewhat new to digital tech (slow learner!), mucho years in advertising photography. I may need services (product/skin) and online I find all sorts of vendors. I know cheap is cheap, and I know what pro retouching should look like. Any general comments - I'm in Pennsylvania, USA...
    08-01-2009, 11:38 AM
  • Leon William
    Photo Retouching Services
    by Leon William
    We are among the best image editing companies in India, offering high quality photo editing and retouching services for various businesses including photographers, magazines, eCommerce firms, real estate agencies, media, advertising, entertainment and lifestyle at affordable pricing.

Types...
    06-09-2016, 05:44 AM
  • Visna
    Motion Retouching Services Offert...
    by Visna
    Hi,

I'm Highend Retoucher evolving into new market of Motion Retouching for 4K and HD content. If you need a talent to open a new market for your clients, feel free to hire my services. You could view some of my work at www.finaltouch.vg under motion retouching tab and for private content...
    04-12-2013, 05:07 PM
  • Delicate_Media
    Offering retouching workshops for newcomers etc.
    by Delicate_Media
    Hi everyone,

I'm a freelance retoucher with over 5 years of retouching experience in the beauty & fashion field.
    I've already worked for many international clients such as Joop Bodywear, Tiger of Sweden, New Look, Zandra Rhodes, Alexander McQueen etc. and my work has also...
    01-25-2011, 09:24 AM
Working...
X