Pixel Magic,LLC high end professional retouching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel Magic,LLC high end professional retouching

My name is Benjamin WIlson. I own and operate Pixel Magic, LLC., a Vermont based image retouching and post production company. I have over 15 years of experience in the imaging field as a professional retoucher working with photographers, magazine and catalog production units; and brand advertising companies.

Pixel Magic is a full retouching facility that can provide your imaging needs with a wide variety of services and specialties, ranging from a few simple clipping paths, to full image reconstruction, and maintaining brand standards on libraries of images.

View my website, www.pixelmagicvt.com, for details about the variety of services I can provide.

High-end retouching and reconstruction.
    Digital image production.
    Developing and maintaining brand standards.
    High quality images for timeline sensitive projects.
    Work with you and your photographer to ensure all images/parts are shot in order to create your final image.

Related Topics

Collapse

• pixel magic
    Making the impossible possible through Photoshop.
    by pixel magic
    My name is Benjamin WIlson. I own and operate Pixel Magic, LLC., a Vermont based image retouching and post production company. I have over 15 years of experience in the imaging field as a professional retoucher working with photographers, magazine and catalog production units; and brand advertising...
    05-20-2013, 11:04 AM
  • Volcano
    Freelance photo retouching services
    by Volcano
    High End Retouching Services - We provide high end industry standard retouching services to discerning clients all over the world. Please take a look at out retouching before and after section to get a feel for what we do.

Retouching portfolio
    03-25-2012, 07:31 AM
  • vass-foto
    Freelancer High End Retouching Services
    by vass-foto
    Currently available to work on beauty/ glamour and fashion images.

I've been a photographer and retoucher for about 3 years and I'm looking for new people to work with.
    I'm using NON-destructive methods, preserving skin texture, giving photos a Great Look.

I guarantee...
    11-20-2012, 08:31 AM
  • Volcano
    Freelance photo retouching services 2012
    by Volcano
    High End Retouching Services - We provide high end industry standard retouching services to discerning clients all over the world. Please take a look at out retouching before and after section to get a feel for what we do.

Retouching Porfolio
    05-18-2012, 01:44 PM
  • Esprit
    Full-Time High End Retoucher/Designer Wanted
    by Esprit
    Esprit Media Services is seeking a High-End Retoucher/Designer to support its clients’ print department with retouching, compositing and color-correction of all imagery used.

Responsibilities:
    • Lead multiple projects and organize workload to meet changing and aggressive deadlines...
    08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Working...
X