Premium domain PHOTORETOUCHER.COM for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premium domain PHOTORETOUCHER.COM for sale

I have decided to sell my PhotoRetoucher.com domain, as current time restraints have prevented me from delving into my retouching, as I hoped to.

It is registered via Fabulous.com and registration is good through this next November. I have owned it since 2009 when I bought it at auction.

I used to get offers on it all the time when I was not planning on selling, but rather than listing a price, I am opening it up to offers. I will say I am looking for in the mid to high xxx range. ... but am open to discussing it with anyone interested, either via PM or you may email me at darlanne @ gmail dot com.

Please note this is for the domain only, though the buyer is free to use the logo that currently goes with it.

Also, I have sold domains over the years and have many solid references and reviews, should that be of any concern to a prospective buyer.

Thanks!

Related Topics

Collapse

• photoshopclinic
    For Sale: Retouch.co
    by photoshopclinic
    I am selling the great domain Retouch.co - become the owner of the ultimate Retouching company domain for a low price!

The phrase Retouch is searched for 9,900 times per month on Google. Owning the exact match phrase increases your chances of being Number one for that search, hence bringing...
    07-31-2010, 05:30 AM
  • Legacy~Art
    How LUCKY am i...
    by Legacy~Art
    I recently bought an Aiptek Hyper Pen 6000 and i received it today, well my problem is my boyfriend went and bought me the same one, so err i am now LUCKY LUCKY with two.

I have put the one i bought on ebay to sell, anyone in england interested i am only selling it for a set price of...
    04-13-2005, 05:31 AM
  • jpiseski
    For Sale: Brand New Wacom Cintiq 12WX
    by jpiseski
    I have a BNIB Wacom Cintiq 12WX for sale.

I bought this, used it for two hours (and fell in love), but decided I wanted the 21UX instead.

My $999 purchase can be yours for $775 & $15 shipped CONUS.

I will accept PayPal, and might be willing to accept...
    01-09-2010, 10:27 PM
  • LearnRetouching
    For Sale: PhotoRetoucher.com
    by LearnRetouching
    For sale: the domain name PhotoRetoucher.com!

Stand out from the crowd as a photo retoucher by owning the ultimate domain for your business or portfolio: PhotoRetoucher.com. Use it to host your professional email (a [email protected] address would look great for clients!). ...
    10-15-2017, 05:48 AM
  • shakemelikeapig
    Need Logo ASAP
    by shakemelikeapig
    I am looking for a logo for a client of mine.

the name and idea is quite simple, just would like someone to work on this as I have no time.

The name of the business is Prismatic Partners

they are looking for a Pink-Floyd like Prism going into the 2 Ps from...
    12-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Working...
X