Freelance Retoucher Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freelance Retoucher Needed

I am an up and coming photographer who is in great need of a retoucher. I am looking for someone with experience and love for their craft who can join my creative team. I love to retouch but I don't have time to keep up with my work. If you are interested please send me a message and I will gladly show you examples of my work and give you any more information you may need.

Thank you!
    Matthew Castle

Related Topics

Collapse

• stevebarrett
    Freelance Retoucher Needed
    by stevebarrett
    Hi All,

We have an immediate opening for a Freelance Retoucher at our Oakland, CA office…

http://lnkd.in/bK33Ai9
    07-29-2014, 03:08 PM
  • philast
    Freelance Retoucher possibly required.
    by philast
    Hi. i may have a number of Hotels to shoot coming up... (yet to be confirmed)
    So i would need a competitive retoucher, any continent can apply as it is likely we would work remotely, uploading, downloading etc.
    Initially there would be 75 images to work on. So ideally someone who has experience...
    09-17-2012, 07:16 PM
  • kbell
    Pre-Press Retoucher Needed
    by kbell
    We are seeking a few highly skilled freelance creative photo retouchers for evening, night and weekend work.

Ideal candidates should have 7+ years experience in Photoshop, and a good Eye for color. Digital drawing, retexturing. re-lighting and complex compositing skills are important....
    02-14-2008, 06:14 PM
  • tonyflora
    Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.
    by tonyflora
    I am looking for a freelancer that wants occasional part time work doing retouching of archtitectural images. I have been getting busy lately and want to do less processing and more marketing and shooting. I need someone who has experience doing architectural images. Please send me a link to your...
    06-26-2007, 11:20 PM
  • Mariya
    Freelance Retoucher Looking For Work
    by Mariya
    Hi there! I am an excellent retoucher and am looking to find work from photographers who cannot or do not have the time to retouch their own work, or anyone who needs retouching work done. Please visit my website at www.mariyanovitski.com to view samples of my work and email me if you have a job for...
    07-02-2010, 04:04 PM
Working...
X