Photoshop Basic and Intermediate Live Courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop Basic and Intermediate Live Courses

Finally – A Photoshop Course Designed for Your Success!

Have you tried teaching yourself Photoshop image retouching skills, but always find yourself more confused than when you began? Are you convinced that you’ll never learn, that it’s just too difficult, and that you should just give up? If so, my courses can help you succeed!

Basic Level 1 Photoshop Course - Starts Aug 21st:
    http://www.theartofretouching.com/bl...op-basic-class

Basic Level 2 Photoshop Course
    - Starts Aug 31st:
    http://www.theartofretouching.com/bl...-basic-2-class

Intermediate Photoshop Course - Starts Sept 28th:
    http://www.theartofretouching.com/bl...rmediate-class

Throughout the past two years, I’ve taught countless Photoshop training classes in front of live audiences, which has given me a great deal of insight into what you, as both a photographer and student, want to learn. I’ll help you:
    • Take control of the creative process, including layers, masking, and more.
    • Learn the best practices to achieve exactly what you want.
    • Make your photos look professional, and give them more impact.
    • Study at your own pace, and receive knowledgeable answers to your important questions.
    • Take your enthusiasm to the next level, or even land your dream job, with these real-world Photoshop skills.

So whether you new to Photoshop or just want another approach, locating the material you need is smooth and simple. When you factor in the complete notes attached to each topic, no one else makes it easier to succeed with Photoshop retouching.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ljsegil
    Photoshop World
    by ljsegil
    Is this conference worthwhile for someone who is still learning his way around photoshop? Would one of the other seminars (which, please) be more beneficial?
    Thanks much, LJ
    08-17-2003, 03:47 PM
    Photoshop: Favorite Filters, Uncommon Uses for Common Filters, Etc.
    by Guest
    The filters that come with Photoshop do what their names imply pretty well, but as we've all found out, they can be made to do much more than that!

In this thread I'd like to share things we've discovered about PS filters which makes us want to use them over and over. For example, Gland...
    08-18-2002, 09:30 PM
  • artofretouching
    Adobe Photoshop Basics Course
    by artofretouching
    Adobe Photoshop Beginnings
    5 Week Live Coaching Course
    Begins January 12, 2013 through February 2, 2013

You are invited to our 5 Week Basic Course on Adobe Photoshop. As a photographer, your job does not stop at the push of the button. Together, we can bring your photography...
    12-29-2012, 06:55 AM
  • Neal Piek
    Photoshop Down & Dirty
    by Neal Piek
    After getting input from thousands of conference attendees around the country, we've put together a new tour that focuses on the Photoshop tips, tricks, and time?saving techniques you wanted to learn next. Photoshop: Down & Dirty, created by best?selling author and Photoshop User Editor?in?Chief...
    03-14-2003, 06:48 PM
  • TwinbNJ
    2003 09-10 Down and Dirty Tricks - Indianapolis, IN
    by TwinbNJ
    Down & Dirty Tour
    Welcome to Photoshop: Down & Dirty.
    After getting input and ideas from thousands of our students, we've put together a new tour which focuses on the Photoshop tips, tricks, and time-saving techniques they told us they wanted to learn next.

This...
    06-23-2003, 09:40 AM
Working...
X