New venture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New venture.

Well been here in Canada now for 4 years. I am working for US, Canadian and UK clients.

Over the last few years, I have found a gap in the market that I think I can fill.
    This would mean work from here in Canada, Europe and the U.S.

I am looking for mid to high end retouchers, 3D artists and digital illustrators.
    Work would be paid on a per job rate. Anyone interested, please forward your details and link to your folio.

Jeff

Related Topics

Collapse

• NickGR
    Looking for retouchers in USA, Canada and UK
    by NickGR
    Hi,

I'm looking for retouchers in Canada USA and UK. Work is seasonal and variable, both in content and quantity but is mostly weddings (therefore high volumes with less focus on detail like skin blemishes etc.) Mostly the work involves the correction of color and density of the image,...
    10-03-2005, 06:22 PM
  • AVENAIM
    Looking for A-List retouchers in LA!
    by AVENAIM
    Compensation: I prefer a per image rate.

Details: I've started a new company in addition to my 20 year career as a photographer www.atomicdigitalcapture.com.

I'm looking for digital techs, traditional retouchers and digital composters based in Los Angeles!

08-20-2008, 11:28 PM
  • Epic Edit
    Looking for a few High Quality Retouchers
    by Epic Edit
    We are about to launch a new B2B photo editing marketplace that brings photographers, agencies and businesses together with high quality photo retouchers. We have developed a technology platform that allows our clients to upload RAW or JPG images for retouching, select and editor and receive the final...
    04-24-2016, 11:59 AM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Based in UK But moving to Canada
    by ftp-Jeff
    Just in case anyone reading needs high quality creative retouching now, or in the future.

Been retouching for 30+ years. I have many high profile clients. I will continue working with them after my move. I to a very a high standard, and will not associate myself with all the "smudgers"...
    07-11-2007, 04:26 PM
  • Mike Abbott
    Greeting and thanks from the UK - an intro.
    by Mike Abbott
    Hi all

I thought I'd better introduce myself as I've just added my contribution to this month's competition entries, and have been registered without activity for too long!

I live and work in the UK where I spent ten or so years running my own ad agency and design studio...
    04-23-2008, 03:48 PM
Working...
X