High End Photo Retouching Online Classes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High End Photo Retouching Online Classes

We are proud to announce that registration for the Fall session has finally opened!
    Hurry, places are limited. Sessions begin September 23rd.

REGISTER IMMEDIATELY!
    http://www.centredeformationsublim.com

La formation est aussi disponible en français!

The Centre de formation Sublim offers online programs in photographic retouching intended for graphic designers, photographers, computer graphics artists, 3D illustrators and artists who want to broaden their skills or specialize in the field.

Week by week, students learn techniques specific to Sublim with the help of videos created by experts in the field. In order to provide support, each student is paired with a professional retoucher. During the private sessions, the mentor shares his knowledge, answers questions, provides feedback on assignments and ensures a close follow-up of the student’s progress. The Centre offers training in French and English and attracts people from around the world.
    I had a great experience with Dominique who guided me with success in my new professional life as a high-end professional retoucher. - Pablo Montejo

The Centre de formation Sublim helps people live their passion and start up their own business. As a proud sponsor of entrepreneurship, Sublim is the only one worldwide to offer expert retoucher training designed to begin a career in this field. A growing community where retouchers can share knowledge and inspire and inform themselves in the field of retouching, this is a unique hub of exchange that creates ties among students, employers and potential clients.

For more info: http://www.centredeformationsublim.com
    Attached Files

Related Topics

Collapse

• ray12
    Pro Retoucher Avail for Training+Coaching On-Line
    by ray12
    Hi, This is Ray12.

I have been a contributing member in the forums here at RetouchPro for 9 years... and have previously done retouching tutorials in the archive area.

I am now doing something new and exciting for me and possibly for you. I do private Photoshop Retouch...
    10-26-2014, 06:10 PM
  • floysht
    Online courses for retouching
    by floysht
    Can anyone offer info on either a online A-Z course on retouching and color enhancement, or a location in the Toronto, Ontario area that would would be something to invest in? I love the tutorials offered here, but it might be helpful to my photographic career to have a good working knowledge in retouching....
    07-20-2009, 12:06 PM
  • ChristopherGFX
    Where are all the high-end clientele online?
    by ChristopherGFX
    Hi I'm located in SoCal and have plenty of high-end work in studio or through agencies in person but I really want to branch out online--and perhaps even fully transition. I'm not looking so much for someone to hand me a job as to give real advice and help me get going in the right direction.
    12-29-2011, 12:53 AM
  • JACR
    High End Digital Retouching Service
    by JACR
    Attention: Photographers / Art Director / Advertising / Marketing Dept.

As a highly skilled freelance Retoucher, Photoshop expert, I provide a retouching service for photographers, design agencies, publishers and advertising companies.

Greetings,

I would...
    01-06-2006, 05:24 PM
  • Esprit
    Full-Time High End Retoucher/Designer Wanted
    by Esprit
    Esprit Media Services is seeking a High-End Retoucher/Designer to support its clients’ print department with retouching, compositing and color-correction of all imagery used.

Responsibilities:
    • Lead multiple projects and organize workload to meet changing and aggressive deadlines...
    08-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Working...
X