Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photography, Retouching and CGI service

Hello !

I'll be brief. I'm CGI-Photographer & Retouches. My main area of work so far was advertising. Recently I left my great job at www.recomfarmhouse.com to take some off time and focus a little bit more on my own live and art. I have decided to move back to freelancing.

I can offer Photography, CGI, Retouching, Coding and quite a bit more. Currently I'm retouching for few London based photographers and magazines. Since I'm back on freelancing I've decided to expand my client base. If any one need my help just drop me an email at [email protected] or skype derekderek534.

You can find some of my work on www.dariuszmakowski.com if any one has any questions please do ask.

Thanks, bye.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Karolis
    Looking for a Retouching internship
    by Karolis
    Hello, I am looking for a Retouching internship starting from June till the end of summer. Preferably in London, but would consider going to other places.

I am doing my second year studying Commercial Photography at AUCB. You can find my photography work at - http://karoliskaminskas....
    05-02-2012, 08:52 AM
  • HighArt11
    School Photography Retoucher
    by HighArt11
    my backgroud info: ive been doing freelance graphic/website/photography work for about...4 years... artgeek at heart... recently working at a photo studio, mostly retouching portraits... babies n kids...

my question... directed more to those with more professional experience...
    09-25-2004, 01:32 PM
  • iamluna
    Retouching Jobs In Berlin, Germany
    by iamluna
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Luna. I'm a retoucher/photographer from Toronto that has recently moved to Berlin.

For the past 5 years I worked for one of Toronto's top advertising photography studios
    (www.dixonfilm.com), as the senior retoucher.

Now that...
    10-05-2009, 05:47 AM
  • carlosmideros
    Retouching.
    by carlosmideros
    Hi I have photographically from Peru 12 years working in the photographic art. FUJIFILM work for the company in the area of photographic retouching becomes independent after 6 years working as independent retoucher I like my job. managing a substantial portfolio of clients in my country I'm studying...
    03-30-2010, 02:56 AM
  • Rick.
    Hello folks
    by Rick.
    I'm Rick & I just joined your site. I've seen some great work on here & can't wait to delve deeply into retouching. I've been shooting for many years and have only "played" with retouching. Time o get serious...
    05-29-2014, 10:53 PM
Working...
X