Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Retouching

Hi guys!

I am looking to expand my portfolio and am looking for a photographer to work with. I am looking to retouch fashion photos mostly, but contact me with other stuff to. I am an experienced retoucher, am looking for some new fresh material.

I will do this for free if I can use the photos in my portfolio.

Please contact me with images and what sort of work you would like to be done with your image. If I like the image I'll edit it free of charge

[email protected]

Thank you!

New to the forum so excuse me if this is in the wrong section.
    Also, not sure if you are allowed to ask for jobs this way on this forum. If a moderator sees this and thats the case. Please let me know.
    Last edited by martinnoren; 11-03-2013, 03:43 AM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Philipp Paulus
    fashion photographer looking for Retoucher
    by Philipp Paulus
    Hi dears,

for a few creative & free portfolio works I'm looking for a freelance retoucher.
    Feel free to check my portfolio: http://www.philipp-paulus.com

If you are interested email me on [email protected] your pdf-portfolio, contact information and...
    02-27-2011, 02:34 AM
  • PerfectPicture
    Retouching Available For Free Limited Time
    by PerfectPicture
    Welcome.

I will keep this Short and Sweet.
    I am a retoucher of 3 years and am skilled at all variations of Beauty and Fashion/Editorial retouching. I am starting an online portfolio "EliteRetouch" and in reconition of this I am available to do retouching free of charge...
    06-08-2009, 04:38 PM
  • nisa
    free images for porfolio
    by nisa
    Hi guys,

I'm begginer retoucher and I want to create my portfolio so I need free hi res images for retouch.If you want to help me, pls send me your images with free copyrights and without retouch that can be use for this purpose.

thank you
    04-21-2009, 01:54 AM
  • matthewjc82
    Offering free retouching for use in portfolio.
    by matthewjc82
    Hey ya'll. Two new retouchers here looking for some photographers willing to let us retouch their work for use in our portfolio at http://www.mx2s.com No work will be added to the portfolio without final product being approved by the photographer themselves. For more information please send me an email...
    02-05-2009, 01:57 PM
  • emilylt87
    Im Offering free retouching!!!!
    by emilylt87
    Hi my name is Emily i am a student at Saint Mary's/ Notre Dame College. I am currently working on earning my BFA and i would like to put together a retouching portfolio. I have been retouching for 3 years and i have a retouching job with a portrait studio. I would gladly retouch anyones portraits/photographs...
    04-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Working...
X