Zazzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zazzle

This seems like a good idea in theory, so I have put some items THERE just to see what happenes.

I have priced both shirts and posters as part of running my own business, and even with a business license and the associated discounting usually available I can't make these myself for the same price.

Even if this doesn't work as a means of selling my stuff online, buying a shirt or poster from them would be cheaper than making them myself, and I could then resell them.

I would be interested in hearing your opinion, and whether or not you may have found any sources for these kinds of items that are comparably priced.

Something like this began before Christmas on Lockergnome.com, a computer site I visit. The idea seems to be a good one. I guess the answer really lies in the results. I had considered it myself, but hadn't gotten around to it yet.
    Debbie

Comment

Hmmm, looks pretty good, doesn't it! Getting hits from internet surfers would be unlikely, but with some marketing work on your part -- might make some money, and gather a following...

Good luck, and let us know how it works for you, BK.

Comment

BK, thanks for the info...great site! I love your Splash, Music, and Knightcity pics. Nice work!

Phyllis

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Vikki
          Booth ideas
          by Vikki
          Doug, I don't have any information for you, just another question.
          But it's sort of on the same subject (actually I was going to start a thread when I saw yours).

Has anyone here done any displays for their work?
          I'm thinking about setting up a booth at a local home show,...
          10-07-2001, 01:58 PM
        • thomasgeorge
          Holiday Season Planning
          by thomasgeorge
          Just wondering if anyone out there is giving any thought to the coming Holiday season and ways in which you could both provide a unique offering/service to the public and perhaps make a few $$ in the process. I hate to sound money grubbing as I actually am not, but the reality is that folks tend to...
          09-04-2001, 03:42 PM
        • Jim Conway
          Food for thought
          by Jim Conway
          Doug - Tom

Can I introduce another idea that may be of interest to those here that are making their living with professional work and maybe even more interesting to those who would like to be? In bringing Pete on board as an associate, one of the first things that became problematic...
          02-17-2002, 11:55 AM
        • DJ Dubovsky
          Fair price for your work
          by DJ Dubovsky
          I'm just getting started so things may take a while to get going. So far all my clients have been extremely pleased with their results. I've even had repeat customers.

My biggest problem is the price. Most people seem the think restoration is too much to pay and I have been really...
          08-09-2001, 11:03 PM
        • dipech
          How to get all the business you can handle doing restorations/retouching?
          by dipech
          Hi Everyone!

For those of you who are doing restorations and retouching for a living, I have some questions:

1. Nowadays is it possible to make a living just from doing restorations & retouching?
          2. Do you think you also have to be in business as a photographer...
          07-13-2003, 12:55 AM
        Working...
        X