Plug-in deep-discounts ending very shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plug-in deep-discounts ending very shortly

The timely specials listed on the Plugs 'N Pixels Discounts page are ending in a couple of days.

The Topaz Complete Collection discount is of special note, as they have never discounted their bundle this deeply before. Plus they have been giving free updates to their plug-ins, which everyone appreciates.

Related Topics

Collapse

• plugsnpixels
    PictoColor plug-in news
    by plugsnpixels
    Just got word from the PictoColor developer that they have lowered the price of iCorrect EditLab Pro and iCorrect Portrait plug-ins to $99.95, where it was before the recent updates. They have also dropped the iCorrect OneClick plug-in from their product offerings. However, they are giving the 32 bit...
    04-10-2012, 11:54 PM
  • smason
    Plug-in Manager
    by smason
    What is the best program to manage Photoshop Plugins? Does anybody have any tips?

Sharon
    09-24-2003, 08:54 AM
  • i.ilievski
    Transparency plugin
    by i.ilievski
    HI... I'm using transparency plugin (eliminate white and eliminate black) very often in PS 7.. But few day's ago I upgraded to CS2, and those plugins don't work at all, they don't even show in the plugin list...

Does anyone have some info on this, or maybe there is new version of those...
    09-25-2006, 07:03 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    [FPS] Free Plugin Shoutout (or Shootout)
    by Doug Nelson
    To encourage and celebrate the free plugin community, I thought it would be a good idea for us to experiment and exploit these wonderful tools.

Here's the rules:

1) Start a new thread for each new plugin
    2) Title of thread starts with [FPS] and has name of plugin...
    02-27-2007, 06:18 AM
  • plugsnpixels
    Imagenomic plug-in news
    by plugsnpixels
    Imagenomic just released free updates to their Portraiture, Noiseware and Realgrain plugins for Photoshop, Elements and Aperture.

Also, Realgrain is currently 50% off for a limited time (coupon code RG2014).
    08-29-2014, 05:27 PM
Working...
X