Looking for High End Beauty & Fashion Retouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for High End Beauty & Fashion Retouchers

Hello, I'm new to this so excuse me if I've posted in the wrong place. I'm currently looking for high end retouchers for my new company ( www.12digital.co.uk ) and to retouch my beauty and fashion work. I'm looking for retouchers from different time zones to ensure work gets delivered around the clock. If you would like to apply please get in touch using this email address ( [email protected] ) I will be looking for applicants to do a test image of one of my beauty or fashion images. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Simon Songhurst / Photographer
    [email protected]

Related Topics

Collapse

• sbourson
    French Fashion & Beauty photographer seeking
    by sbourson
    Hi

i'm french fashion and beauty photographer and i'm looking for Photoshop Retoucher Partner , people to work on my Test and my Job.

Too i have many beauty picture i don't have time to work, it people looking for beauty RAW to work for they're portfolio we can work together....
    05-31-2010, 04:07 AM
  • marcosaferreira
    am looking for professional retouchers
    by marcosaferreira
    For Wedding, Fashion and Beauty Photos.

Thanks.

Marcos Alexandre
    02-07-2018, 12:14 PM
  • Missshutterbug
    Looking for Retouchers
    by Missshutterbug
    Hi All,

I am looking for Retouchers with experience of Beauty & fashion retouching who want Hi Res images to work on, to build their portfolios.

I am a Uk based Pro Photographer currently working on building my book of beauty and fashion personal work.With the idea of magazine...
    08-21-2007, 05:20 AM
  • Robrasil
    Fashion & Beauty Retoucher
    by Robrasil
    Hi,

I would like to collaborate with creative fashion and beauty photographers. Looking for long-term working relationships.

Regards,

RD
    12-22-2010, 11:16 AM
  • frankie.retouch
    Looking for Fashion Campaign Retouchers
    by frankie.retouch
    My conpany is taking over a corporate retouching account for a top 10 fashion label next month and we are looking for High End Professional Retouchers with Editorial and Campaign experience to help out on forthcoming projects. Feel free to submit your contact info and a link to your portfolio, and any...
    09-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Working...
X