Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Retoucher looking for work in Landan

Hello All!

I have just moved to London N1 on the back of a few weeks of freelance work I did last year in a lovely ‘boutique’ studio, and due to the lack of work in Wales. I enjoyed it so much that I had to take a punt and see if theres more work about.

So, I’m available to work on a test file or do a trial day if anyone out there needs a junior level (2yrs exp) retoucher to assist. If not any info on good creative recruitment agencies or places to find work would very very welcome.

Regards

Rob

Related Topics

Collapse

• lookatlangerz
    Retoucher Based in London looking for work
    by lookatlangerz
    Hi there, I am currently looking for work either freelance or a Permanent position. I have worked with Editorials, Fashion and Beauty, Creative and Products. You can check out some of my work here:

http://lookatlangerz.tumblr.com/

If you think you might have some work...
    04-12-2012, 09:37 AM
  • Digital Tofu
    Retoucher in Toronto
    by Digital Tofu
    Hello all,

I've just recently moved from Sydney, Australia where I have been working as a senior retoucher for Saatchi & Saatchi for the last 6 years. I've been looking extensively for work options in Toronto and have so far had no luck. I'm just wondering if anyone might be able...
    07-15-2012, 07:26 AM
  • newclear
    Experienced Retoucher looking to relocate to EU
    by newclear
    Hello,

I'm a very experienced and professional retoucher based in NYC. I'm looking to relocate to London, Paris, Prague or Milan. Any advice on getting work there? I would require sponsorship. I know this is tough, I've worked the London scene before. But it CAN be done, I know it. Any...
    06-06-2008, 10:37 AM
  • wonger
    Professional Retoucher Seeking Work
    by wonger
    Hi, I reside in Los Angeles, CA and I am a Freelance Sr. Art Director/Finisher in Entertainment Advertising. I'm currently available for freelance work should you need my services. I have fast internet connection and can work remotely.

Please visit my website to see my work...
    10-29-2008, 04:42 PM
  • Hannah Spanner
    Junior Retoucher jobs??
    by Hannah Spanner
    I'v been working as a freelance junior retoucher for a while but really want something more permanent. Does anyone know of any agencies/ studios that might take on a junior retoucher??

Any advice would be muchly appreciated!
    11-19-2012, 09:35 AM
Working...
X