Nikon Coolscan 4000 film scanner on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikon Coolscan 4000 film scanner on ebay

I'm selling my fully working Nikon Super Coolscan 4000 ED slide/film scanner with film strip adapter plus Firewire 800>400 and power cables on ebay.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Iain H
    Film Scanner
    by Iain H
    Hi
    I am looking to replace my Minolta Dimage Scan Multi with a newer and hopefully just as reliable modern equivilant for about £2,000. I have looked on Nikon's site for their Coolscan 8000 and Minoltas at their replacement Multi Scan Pro but was wondering if there was any other scanners, at...
    01-28-2003, 03:36 PM
  • grafx
    Plustek OpticFilm 7200
    by grafx
    Does anyone have any experience with this slide/film scanner? I need a film/slide/neg scanner under the $300 mark. It has gotten some good reviews and seems to be middle of the road quality.
    03-01-2006, 08:47 AM
  • FrannyMae
    Nikon CoolScan V ED Film Scanner??
    by FrannyMae
    My brother is looking into a filmscanner, and has been looking at the Nikon CoolScan V ED. Anyone have any experience with this scanner they would be willing to share?

Thanks for your input!
    10-13-2004, 10:34 PM
  • bmiller411
    Help With Scanner Selection
    by bmiller411
    Good morning, I'm doing research into what drum film scanner would be the best for me to buy at a good price.
    I have about 20+ years of negatives that I need to convert to digital. One heck of a job to do. I'm looking forward in working with you to find the best for my budget and to assist
    09-08-2014, 06:36 PM
  • Caravaggio
    recommendations on a new scanner
    by Caravaggio
    Hi, I'm doing some work on a documentary and am looking for recommendations on a professional scanner. I will be scanning archival photos and slides. I have an epson perfection v500 scanner. It seems to do a decent job scanning photos but gets pretty bad results scanning 35 millimeter slides. Can you...
    07-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Working...
X