• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• sunkissed899
    Need help with this photoshop
    by sunkissed899
    i have a wonderful picture from our vacation...but one of the guys is holding a beer bottle and I didn't notice when I took the picture. Is it possible to shop this out or will it just look awkward and obvious if its modified where the bottle is? I attempted to work on this myself with a few applications...And...
    03-25-2010, 10:24 AM
  • kaulike
    How Much?
    by kaulike
    I notice that most folks studiously avoid saying exactly how much they charge for a given restoration. I have no dreams of being able to supplant my current job, but it would be worthwhile to know what my skills are worth.
    $10-20/hr
    8.55%
    $20-30/hr
    22.22%
    more
    29.06%
    I charge by the job (how much, and how do you estimate?)
    40.17%
    01-04-2002, 12:12 PM
  • LookingUp
    Question of charging?
    by LookingUp
    ((I really have to come up with a spreadsheet on how much to charge!))
    I am asked to give a price to restore this photo. There is a lot of restoration that is needed. As you can see there is no sides to this photo. Can anyone suggest how much I should charge for this? I blurred the faces out....
    12-02-2013, 12:32 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    How Photoshop savvy are your clients?
    by Doug Nelson
    On a scale from "execute my notes without variation" to "make girl pretty", how much do your clients know about what goes into retouching an image?

Does this influence what you charge? Does a savvy client mean you can charge more because they appreciate the work involved,...
    04-23-2015, 04:50 AM
  • karmelo
    How to fix that image? World War II
    by karmelo
    Hello dudes, I need your help to fix this photo of my grandfather. Expecially would know how to get rid of those stains in the palms leaves, since I have other pictures to fix with the same problems.
    Thank you.
    PS: using PS cs5....
    04-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Working...
X