• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gemeny
    Looking for a good retoucher with reasonable rates
    by Gemeny
    Hello, I'm a dutch photographer and i'm looking for a high quality retoucher. I'm working with a 50 mp Hasselblad camera. You can see my dutch website here www.xandro.nl. I want to bring my photograpic work to the next level. Who can help me with that?. I can do photoshop but I know that real retouching...
    08-08-2012, 07:14 AM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Looking for help
    by ftp-Jeff
    Have a job coming in that needs to be done quick... So I need some help. Will be skin retouch on famous model.

I can send a test, to see if you are able to carry it out.

Has to be quick, but needs to show quality.....
    Rates and timings a well please. Let me know at.......
    03-02-2011, 03:21 PM
  • Digitalretouch
    High quality retouching - low rates guaranteed!!!
    by Digitalretouch
    I am a retoucher currently working for international clients. I have 6+ experience in retouching. If you are looking for someone with high quality retouch and detailed oriented you can count on me.

i am currently building my portfolio so will so i will do it for as low as $10 per image....
    09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
  • olesja_h
    rates
    by olesja_h
    Dear All,

I am trying to see if I can afford to get a retoucher on my team. I am a photographer, who has been retouching her own work up until now. Well, it is not what I like to do....I am paranoidal and obsessed about retouching, and mess with it way too much...Then I get my models...
    03-05-2007, 12:09 AM
  • jessicaporter1
    Are these Realistic Rates?
    by jessicaporter1
    So I am in the process of setting up my Rates. I feel I do good quality work and should start seeing some compensation for the long hours I spend into retouching. here goes...

20 or more images- 8$ an image
    10 images- 10$ and image
    1-5 Images- 15$ an image
    02-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Working...
X