X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ftp-Jeff
    started a topic Help.....

Help.....

So far this year, I have needed help for overflow work..... I have not been able to find anyone up to the standard I require.

If you truly do have a retouching talent, and would like to work offsite. Can turn round work quickly at a very high quality. Please, let me know.

You will NOT be able to use any of the images for website or self promotion.

Let me know you rates per hour as well.

Jeff.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Gemeny
    Looking for a good retoucher with reasonable rates
    by Gemeny
    Hello, I'm a dutch photographer and i'm looking for a high quality retoucher. I'm working with a 50 mp Hasselblad camera. You can see my dutch website here www.xandro.nl. I want to bring my photograpic work to the next level. Who can help me with that?. I can do photoshop but I know that real retouching...
    08-08-2012, 07:14 AM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Looking for help
    by ftp-Jeff
    Have a job coming in that needs to be done quick... So I need some help. Will be skin retouch on famous model.

I can send a test, to see if you are able to carry it out.

Has to be quick, but needs to show quality.....
    Rates and timings a well please. Let me know at.......
    03-02-2011, 03:21 PM
  • Digitalretouch
    High quality retouching - low rates guaranteed!!!
    by Digitalretouch
    I am a retoucher currently working for international clients. I have 6+ experience in retouching. If you are looking for someone with high quality retouch and detailed oriented you can count on me.

i am currently building my portfolio so will so i will do it for as low as $10 per image....
    09-09-2010, 05:55 PM
  • olesja_h
    rates
    by olesja_h
    Dear All,

I am trying to see if I can afford to get a retoucher on my team. I am a photographer, who has been retouching her own work up until now. Well, it is not what I like to do....I am paranoidal and obsessed about retouching, and mess with it way too much...Then I get my models...
    03-05-2007, 12:09 AM
  • jessicaporter1
    Are these Realistic Rates?
    by jessicaporter1
    So I am in the process of setting up my Rates. I feel I do good quality work and should start seeing some compensation for the long hours I spend into retouching. here goes...

20 or more images- 8$ an image
    10 images- 10$ and image
    1-5 Images- 15$ an image
    02-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Working...
X