Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Editorial Retoucher Wanted

Greetings,

My name's George Hughes, I'm a Fashion Photographer looking for a retoucher to partner up with long-term.

I'm 24, been in the industry for about 4 years now working for online boutiques, commercial fashion photography, however I have recently gone freelance and I'm looking to work towards more high-end fashion editorials. Despite clients being more than happy, I am consistently disappointed with my photography, I have been retouching myself since I took up photography, however I am falling behind on deadlines without time to learn and advance as a retoucher.

As I am young, I am ideally looking for someone either at a similar level, i.e. someone looking to progress with me. Experienced retouchers are also welcome to send me their and portfolios and rates if available.

Recognizing the art of retouching I'm not looking to "cut a deal" for long term work. I will be pay what is expected of a Photographer.

Feel free to check out my existing work at www.gbhughesphoto.com

should you be interested please email portfolios/websites to: [email protected]

Related Topics

Collapse

• imagewerx
    Looking for fashion retoucher
    by imagewerx
    I'm a busy fashion glamour photography company
    looking for a hi end experienced fashion retoucher
    www.imagewerx.ca
    09-22-2010, 02:24 PM
  • goncaloclaro
    Looking for retoucher
    by goncaloclaro
    Hi there

My name is Gonçalo Claro, im a fashion photographer from Portugal, and im looking for a retoucher to create a future business relationship.

This is my website www.goncaloclaro.com , to check my work. I 've been doing my retouching by myself since ever, i've been...
    07-29-2014, 03:10 AM
  • joelbessa
    Fashion Retoucher Needed
    by joelbessa
    Hi guys,

Im Joel Bessa, fashion photographer and i'm looking for someone interested in work with me.

I've been working with other retouchers around as i also do some retouch by myself.
    I'm looking for someone really interested in work with fashion comercial as high...
    10-30-2014, 01:45 PM
  • nebulaoperator
    Freelancer retoucher looking for opportunities
    by nebulaoperator
    Hello,

I am beauty and fashion freelancer retoucher that looking for work opportunities. Remote or in house is even more desirable.
    I have great interest and appreciation for classical fashion and editorial photography so in visual arts in general.
    I am both fluent in...
    06-14-2016, 11:38 AM
  • Myrto
    Converting from designer to packshot retoucher
    by Myrto
    Hello ,

I am new in this forum and have a question to ask.
    I'm a fashion designer with 10 years experience in the luxury sector , having worked in London and now in Paris but this career has made its circle for me and now I'm ready to go on with something different.
    05-13-2017, 08:49 AM
Working...
X