Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TANK looking for creative retoucher to join team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TANK looking for creative retoucher to join team!

Hi all,

This is a message from TANK, a London based retouching and CGI studio. We're looking for a retoucher to join our team. Currently looking for either an experienced junior or middleweight. Must be a creative retoucher with experience comping elements together. Automotive retouching experience also very useful! I'm afraid we're not looking for any fashion/beauty retouchers at the moment.

Our work can be seen here : http://www.thetank.co.uk

Email us for an application pack.

We need someone to start this month so please spread the word!

Related Topics

Collapse

• dennisonb
    Looking for Creative Retoucher to collaborate
    by dennisonb
    Hello,

My name is Dennison Bertram and I am a fashion and beauty photographer in the Czech Republic. I shoot for magazines here like Elle and Marie Claire and Maxim. I am looking for some one with a similar skill level who is interested in collaborating on creative retouching projects...
    09-16-2008, 05:02 AM
  • sixbysixx
    Recom Farmhouse looking for Retoucher in London!
    by sixbysixx
    We are looking for an experienced creative retoucher to join our east London Team. Any applicant should be strong at working individually, but also be a good teamplayer, working closely together with our 3d artists.

Projects will range from fine-art and fashion to complex multi-layered...
    12-16-2010, 03:21 PM
  • dennisonb
    Looking for Creative Retoucher to collaborate
    by dennisonb
    Hello,

I am a fashion and Beauty photographer in the Czech Republic. I shoot for magazines like Elle and Marie Claire. You can see my website here: www.dennisonbertram.com

I am looking for creative retouchers to collaborate on portfolio projects (perhaps if things work...
    09-15-2008, 05:34 AM
  • Liveral
    Looking for a retoucher to join our team
    by Liveral
    Hi, we are currently looking for a retoucher who can join our team on instagram.com/followmetraveller.

Need someone to retouch photos in this style: instagram.com/muradosmann
    Please reply to [email protected]

M.
    04-11-2016, 11:48 AM
  • iwolino
    Creative retoucher wanted
    by iwolino
    Hi,

I´m a London based fashion photographer and looking for a retoucher to work on some upcoming editorial projects for magazines.

This is an oppurtunity for upcoming retouchers to get their credits published in some of the most interesting international fashionmags....
    10-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Working...
X