• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• andrewho
    Sun Flares and Lens Flares
    by andrewho
    I've seen a lot of professional pictures that have a very nice sun flare and/or lens flares. I don't think these flares are inherent of the lens aperture, as lenses tend to have usually 8 blades. But these flares seem to split up the light into 20-30 lines, which doesn't make sense.

11-12-2008, 03:11 PM
  • galvaros
    Lens Flares on Martin Brent's Shots
    by galvaros
    Hey everybody,

What do you think did Martin Brent use to make the lens flares in the following shots?

http://www.martinbrent.com/photography/surf/

The sun actually was never that low to the horizon, you see that especially well in the second (middle) shot....
    07-30-2010, 02:19 PM
  • snapperanton
    more lens flare
    by snapperanton
    Hi

I shot a fashion story last week using a high back light to highlight the hair and shoulders, I shot against a studio scoop and let it fall to grey. Unfortunately, I forgot to flag the back light on a couple of shots, resulting in a purple'ish tone against the grey, and a small flare...
    12-12-2006, 01:19 PM
  • Frank Lopes
    Focal length issues in pano shooting
    by Frank Lopes
    Since I shoot with Nikon cameras, most of these lens references are based on my personal experiences with Nikon equipment. The general concepts however apply to any manufacturer.

The focal length of a camera lens is the distance between the center of the lens and the film/sensor...
    12-24-2007, 08:43 AM
  • mrtn03
    lens flare artefacts??
    by mrtn03
    Hello,

I'm working on an image with a problem that is lens flare related.
    i did a search for lens flare in tutorials and forum.
    but did not find a satifactionary answer.

The problem are large artefacts close to each other in a gradient sky.
    Its a large...
    07-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Working...
X