Will pay for quality unretouched images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will pay for quality unretouched images

I'm looking for quality studio images to build up my product retouching portfolio, I can find plenty of model images online but very little product photography. I'm looking mostly for cosmetics or jewelry. Multi-shot composites would be even better! Only use for me would be on my portfolio site and will credit the photographer (or not, if desired) happily.

Thanks!

Related Topics

Collapse

• Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Stock images for practicing and portfolio
    by Darvinder Singh Kochhar
    Hi guys.

I am willing to make a retouching portfolio but I do not have any original images to work on. Could you please guide me to a website or a section on this forum which helps me get those images?

Thanks in advance. Would really appreciate your help.
    08-28-2012, 12:35 PM
  • CloieEB
    Images for my portfolio?
    by CloieEB
    I'm currently setting up a new website under a new professional name, and thought I needed better quality images to go alongside that.
    Where would I be able to find beauty/fashion images that I would be able to work on and then showcase in my portfolio on my website?
    I've already come...
    07-15-2012, 08:47 AM
  • Artist55
    Where can I buy Images for my Portfolio?
    by Artist55
    Hi, I'm redoing my portfolio and I really need some good quality unretouched images I can retouch. I'm looking mainly for faces of women and men of different ages and skin tones.

I'm planing to put them on my web sight and printing them out if I need to show them to a client.
    02-01-2010, 05:55 PM
  • sixonthedot
    Looking for Untouched Jewelry/Product Photos
    by sixonthedot
    I'd like to expand my portfolio/gain some experience in jewelry or commercial product retouching. Most of my portfolio is fashion or beauty and I'd like to have more variety to show prospective clients.

Does anyone here know where I can find untouched photos like this or have any sug...
    08-02-2012, 07:59 AM
  • SierraBella
    Practice/Portfolio Images
    by SierraBella
    Hey everyone I've been around here for a while and have managed to learn quiet a bit from everyone so first off I want to say thank you all for such an awesome community. I have for sometime been working with a photographer who does most of her own retouch work only getting bits and pieces that need...
    07-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Working...
X