Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Retoucher needed So Calif freelance

Hello,
    Digital studio seeking a skin/beauty Retoucher needed ON-SITE ONLY in Costa Mesa, California (a block from South Coast Plaza).

The candidate must possess superb retouching skills and color balancing skin while also maintaining natural details (what is referred to often as"frequency retouching") - the skin/hair can not look airbrushed or fake.

This is a temporary freelance position that may last a week or two - again ON SITE ONLY.

Please inquire with portfolio website or high quality PDF's showing before and afters. Candidate may be required to take a test to check skill levels.

Also will need to know what your hourly rate is. The hours on this project may fluctuate (late evening work will be required on part of this project).

Thanks very kindly for your time -

Please email all inquiries to:
    [email protected]

Related Topics

Collapse

• angelcake
    Skin/Beauty retoucher for hire
    by angelcake
    Hi there,
    I'm a freelance retoucher from the UK, now living in Australia.
    I specialize in skin and beauty retouching, and have 10 years experience in the photographic industry.

Please go to www.SIXSIX7.com to see some examples of my work and for pricing.

Your comments...
    08-23-2009, 11:44 PM
  • tonyflora
    Freelance Retoucher needed Architecture Exp.
    by tonyflora
    I am looking for a freelancer that wants occasional part time work doing retouching of archtitectural images. I have been getting busy lately and want to do less processing and more marketing and shooting. I need someone who has experience doing architectural images. Please send me a link to your...
    06-26-2007, 11:20 PM
  • ftp-Jeff
    Freelance retoucher needed for project.
    by ftp-Jeff
    Hey guys, shooting a job at the moment.

Need help over the next week or so, This will mean working in the studio in Toronto.

I need to know your availability, and your hourly rate.

I will also have to send you a test file with instructions before I take...
    05-08-2012, 08:02 AM
  • garnet01
    Urgent Beauty Retoucher Needed
    by garnet01
    I need a beauty retoucher to help out with a backlog.
    Please only reply if you have at least 3 years experience of working in skin and beauty.
    PM me here with examples of your work and people you have worked for.
    Best
    01-03-2012, 06:21 AM
  • CbradshawPhoto
    Freelance Beauty/Fashion Retoucher Needed
    by CbradshawPhoto
    I'm going to be working with a very talented MUA, amazing fashion clothing and superb locations beggining next month and need the highest level of retouching thats out there if possible.

This work is regular and after we begin next month it will continue for the forseeable future (we...
    11-24-2010, 03:42 AM
Working...
X