Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a professional retoucher, available for work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a professional retoucher, available for work!

Dear photographers!

If you ever need a professional retoucher to work on your images, get in touch with me. I have a lot of experience with fashion and portrait work, and have been recently starting out in high-end beauty.

You can view my portfolio on Model Mayhem: link.

1b.jpg

If you're interested, please send me a private message with some info on what needs doing, and ideally some examples of the images in question (small size is fine), then I can quote you a price!
    Last edited by baryon; 01-22-2016, 02:10 PM.

Related Topics

Collapse

• buso23
    Looking for a retoucher
    by buso23
    I'm a photographer that mostly does advertising and commercial stuff but I also do beauty/fashion photography. I have a retoucher for most of the work I do, but as we are very busy with the daily work and as most of the retouching we do is confined to minor tweaks, I need someone that would want to...
    09-05-2010, 04:37 AM
  • modestmouse
    Beauty/Fashion retoucher available
    by modestmouse
    Hi,

Please see my portfolio and contact me if you're interested at [email protected]

http://youtu.be/6NUf1ADg7Ls

Thanks,

Pawel
    10-24-2011, 05:10 AM
  • paul9005
    retoucher needed
    by paul9005
    Hi Guys

I'm looking for a retoucher to help me out with two high end editorials. The images are for a new biannual fashion magazine. One of the story made the cover.

Unfortunately I dont have a budget for this shoot. The usage of the images in a portfolio is the only thing...
    08-20-2010, 12:54 PM
  • CMS
    photographer looking for a retoucher
    by CMS
    I am looking for a GOOD retoucher that is willing to work few times a month retouching fashion editorials and personal fashion projects

Because in here (Bucharest) is another world the prices are also different.

I can afford to pay 200 dollars for an editorial ( 8 images...
    05-06-2008, 06:59 AM
  • altered-ego
    High-End Fashion/Beauty retoucher required
    by altered-ego
    I have just joined this forum and this is my first post (hopefully of many
    I am starting out in photography, in Fashion, Beauty, Portraiture.

I am searching for a retoucher/s who is/are familiar with this area, to work closely and regularly with.

So, if you would...
    10-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Working...
X