Restoration artist and photo re-touching available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restoration artist and photo re-touching available

I have been working as a professional photographer for over 20 years and digitally restoring photographs for over 18 years. I am very passionate about importance of photographs.

See examples of my photo restorations and photo re-touching work for museums, royalty and award winning photographers.
    www.pixelfix.co.nz

I am available for jobs large and small. I look forward to working with you, and bringing back to life those precious memories.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dan_n
    Retouching and restoration from Retouchphoto.net
    by dan_n
    Hello,

Do you need a quality retouching and restoration services?

We are team of professional designers based in Europe, having many years of experience with photo retouching and restoration. We can do any kind of photo-related design work: fixing photo, glamour retouch...
    04-03-2009, 06:19 AM
  • dan_n
    Retouching and restoration from Retouchphoto.net
    by dan_n
    Hello,

Do you need a quality retouching and restoration services?

We are team of professional designers based in Europe, having many years of experience with photo retouching and restoration. We can do any kind of photo-related design work: fixing photo, glamour retouch...
    06-05-2009, 05:24 AM
  • magictouch30
    photo restoration work
    by magictouch30
    ​​I have been working with Photoshop​ OLD PHOTO RESTORATIONS​ for ten years. Please consider me if you are looking for a freelance Photoshop artist to help you with your workload. If you are interested, ​Feel free to do this even if your workload is manageable, so you'll...
    03-18-2017, 08:02 AM
  • vatsala000
    Photo Restoration
    by vatsala000
    Hi....This is Mitesh. I am doing Photo Restoration work and many other work. So if you have a work like this then please contact me....
    This is my ID [email protected]

thank you.
    05-02-2011, 11:43 PM
  • Chilihook
    Photo restoration of my Dad
    by Chilihook
    This picture is of my Dad when he was a kid in the early 1940s. He's the one in the middle. As you can see in the original photo, a good deal of the picture is missing and there are cracks running all through it.

I did this resto about 2 years ago and was my second attempt at a serious...
    03-28-2008, 08:14 AM
Working...
X