Jewelry Photo Retouching Needed for Juried Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewelry Photo Retouching Needed for Juried Show

Hello! I'm Kels, the assistant to Tara Hutchinson who owns a small jewelry business, Tara Hutch Fine Jewelry. We need a few photos retouched to enter for an application to a juried show. We have an older photograph we had retouched from a few years ago we'd like the new photos to match in style. Please email us at your earliest convenience with a quote if you think you can help us out and would like to see the photos.

Thank you very much!

Email: [email protected]
    Our site: www.tarahutchjewelry.com

Related Topics

Collapse

• dibley
    Jewelry retouching
    by dibley
    Hello, for my customer I am searching somebody who can retouch jewelry (silver rings with/without gems , earrings, ...) for an eshop. I will have photos in RAW format and my photographer can cooperate with the retoucher for better photos.

There should be ~200 jewelry pieces.
    09-08-2010, 12:23 PM
  • andy10676
    Retouching jewelry photos!!
    by andy10676
    I am working on shooting some jewelry for a friend who owns a store. I have to say my photoshop skills aren't the best and I haven't figured out the best way to work on my photos so they go from the before to the after look. Anyone have any suggestions??...
    11-12-2009, 11:37 AM
  • CristinaY2J
    Jewelry Photos
    by CristinaY2J
    Hello !!

Is there anyone here who can share some unaltered jewelry photos? For personal practice / portfolio. Pretty please
    10-21-2016, 04:38 PM
  • jewelryretouch
    www.JewelryPhotoRetouching.com
    by jewelryretouch
    www.JewelryPhotoRetouching.com
    We do photo retouching and specialize in jewelry photo retouching for use in a wide range of applications including website, catalogue, magazine and advertising. Our jewelry photo retouching job for jewelry retailers, wholesalers and manufactures includes silhouetting...
    01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
  • catherine k
    Looking for jewelry retouching work(freelance)
    by catherine k
    I am new on this site, very glad to have found it. I have been doing jewelry photo retouching in nationwide trade magazine and ads for most of the past decade. I charge competitive and fair rate. Here are some links to see some of my work. I have an art background as well, you may view my art portfolio...
    10-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Working...
X