Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amateur Retoucher/Path Cutter looking for work!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• LieseRose Photo
    Retoucher here!
    by LieseRose Photo
    Hi,
    I'm a Photographer located in Canada for over the last 5 years and I've been networking myself over the last 6 months to Retouch for Photographers and Models from all over and have been very successful in doing so. I am looking to work with someone regularly in retouching their photos. I...
    01-18-2012, 08:49 AM
  • derekm15
    Looking for new retoucher aboard the team!
    by derekm15
    Hello everyone!

Looking for a retoucher, looking for someone that can work with beauty,commercial as well as fashion. Location does not matter but I would like someone that can email/call/text with in a reasonable amount of time.

Amount of work would be about 6 photos a month...
    03-05-2012, 09:51 PM
  • SecondFocus
    Looking for a Retoucher
    by SecondFocus
    Are you one of those retouchers capable of doing those high end Hollywood and Fashion transformations but nobody knows it yet?

Well I can be a client with that kind of need. I am a professional photographer specializing in the bodybuilding and fitness industry. However I do work in other...
    02-13-2007, 12:47 PM
  • HuBBa
    Looking for a retoucher in Sweden (west coast)
    by HuBBa
    Hello all,

I am currently looking for a retoucher in Sweden based around the Gothenburg/Borås area to build a good working relationship with. I need you to be local since on some jobs you will be involved in the creative process during both planning, shooting aswell as the post production....
    08-29-2010, 01:10 AM
  • Gemeny
    Looking for a good retoucher with reasonable rates
    by Gemeny
    Hello, I'm a dutch photographer and i'm looking for a high quality retoucher. I'm working with a 50 mp Hasselblad camera. You can see my dutch website here www.xandro.nl. I want to bring my photograpic work to the next level. Who can help me with that?. I can do photoshop but I know that real retouching...
    08-08-2012, 06:14 AM
Working...
X