Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED architectural retoucher $$

Hello!

I'm a photographer and shoot hotels. I use a method similar to Mike Kelleys and I'm looking for someone to do post production work, mainly exposure blending.

I shoot quite constantly. From an average hotel I'll have about 25 images or more I need worked. I'm shooting about four hotels a month, so its a lot of work.

Looking for long term relationship with someone who can help do the post production. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Please email me here instead of replying on this site to the message (where I might never see it): robert @ robertbenson . com
    Many thanks!

Related Topics

Collapse

• dan_yusay
    Looking for a regular retoucher
    by dan_yusay
    Hi Guys,

I dont post here often but im on the forum almost everyday researching and reading up.

Im an Asia based photographer and I'm getting to the point that I can't keep up with retouching all the work that I shoot. I have a small team but im considering outsourcing...
    07-13-2012, 05:12 AM
  • HuBBa
    Looking for a retoucher in Sweden (west coast)
    by HuBBa
    Hello all,

I am currently looking for a retoucher in Sweden based around the Gothenburg/Borås area to build a good working relationship with. I need you to be local since on some jobs you will be involved in the creative process during both planning, shooting aswell as the post production....
    08-29-2010, 01:10 AM
  • Capturedmoments
    Need a retoucher for headshots
    by Capturedmoments
    Hello,
    I am looking for someone to retouch headshots: smooth skin, fix make-up, add lashes, etc. Please email me @ [email protected] if you are interested.
    Thanks
    12-09-2005, 02:03 PM
  • zyre2503
    Looking for a retoucher
    by zyre2503
    Hi,

I've been a long time lurker of this site. I'm a photog base in nyc and currently looking to collab/work with a retoucher to build a portfolio. I just got to a point where time is really not on my side so im reaching out to you guys..

here are some current shots...
    06-19-2017, 02:19 PM
  • CMS
    photographer looking for a retoucher
    by CMS
    I am looking for a GOOD retoucher that is willing to work few times a month retouching fashion editorials and personal fashion projects

Because in here (Bucharest) is another world the prices are also different.

I can afford to pay 200 dollars for an editorial ( 8 images...
    05-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Working...
X