• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• plugsnpixels
    Photolemur 2.2 pre-release special
    by plugsnpixels
    Photolemur 2.2 for quick image correction is available as a pre-release special through November 20 (Win/Mac).

Direct link

My blog post with examples...
    11-11-2017, 12:49 PM
  • Axleuk
    PC Vs MAC ?
    by Axleuk
    OK this thread is a kind of spin off from this one http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...?t=9439&page=2 , but how many people use Macs and how many use PC's ?

For those of you that have made the switch from PC to Mac, how long did it take you to get to grips with the OS and...
    PC
    57.87%
    Mac
    25.46%
    Both
    16.20%
    Other
    0.46%
    01-02-2005, 04:14 PM
  • shaunx
    Why buy a Mac?
    by shaunx
    Is there a special benefit to purchasing a Mac? Appearantly, alot of people here own one. I don't get it Should I?
    12-27-2007, 05:40 AM
  • underarock
    Seriously looking at windows over mac
    by underarock
    I am curious right now what windows 8 and photoshop will look like. I also am curious about the speed of a dual chip xeon e5 machine and photoshop compared to mountain lion or lion. I see a trend in computing that is moving away from workstations and more towards user friendly "apps". I...
    03-13-2012, 03:36 PM
  • ydelle
    mac and photoshop 7
    by ydelle
    I AM buying a mac after years on a pc -I have photoshop 7 with all the actions and plugings for all my work. I know my ps7 is for windows and will have to put the newer version of windows 7 professional on the mac. need to know if I will be OK. Also I am getting the adobe suite for the mac are there...
    08-05-2010, 11:07 AM
Working...
X