• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darlanne
    • May 2003

Retouchables.com 15 yr old custom site for sale

Hello all,

I started Retouchables in 2003, and did not want to part with it because my mom (who passed away a few years ago) helped me originally create it. However, the truth is, I am just not using it. I do all my retouching work under my own name. It was named initially as a plan on The Untouchables (show and movie). But either way it's a really catchy, brandable domain. I've gotten many compliments on it over the years. I recently re-designed it from the ground up. It is built on Wordpress, it uses a visual builder so it's very easy for even a non-design person to customize. You are free to keep what's there or redo the whole thing.

You may view the site here:

I am asking $280 for it, just to recoup a bit of the work I've put into it. I could get more if I really put in the effort but at this point I really just want to part ways with it and see it go to someone who will really make it their own.

So if you are a photo editor but don't yet have your own site, this may be be the one!

Please email me at darlanne@gmail if interested, or respond here.

Thanks!

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Related Topics

Collapse

• clare
    Making my site more commercial
    by clare
    Hello everyone,

I am trying to create a more commercial version of my web site and was wondering whether anyone has any pointers that could be of use. You can find my current site via the link at the bottom of this post.

What do you love / hate about my current site?...
    01-01-2003, 10:41 AM
  • G. Couch
    Been busy....
    by G. Couch
    A few months back I posted in one of the "website" threads about the site I was working on and a few people wanted me to post it when I got done...so here it is!

My brother started a poetry e-zine early this year and wanted me to do the design and act as the "art editor"....I...
    10-07-2002, 10:52 PM
  • Ed_L
    A Sad Day Revisited
    by Ed_L
    The one and only reason for this thread is because I'm concerned about the possibility of the site becoming less inviting to many of us.

While the results of this thread will not set policy, I guarantee that the results will be monitored by the administrator of the site.

I agree with Ed's suggestions
    38.89%
    I disagree with Ed's suggestions
    27.78%
    I have an alternate suggestion
    33.33%
    09-09-2002, 09:22 PM
  • lkroll
    Now that's one heck of an site update Doug.
    by lkroll
    Not sure why, but, have issues using my very old SR Iron browser for posting here. Fire Fox appears to work fine, though. Anyway, was shocked when I visited the site (last few days the site was down as Know you knew). Kudos to the update; looks like you put some sweat equity in this. Hopefully...
    05-05-2018, 09:52 PM
  • Bigdawgz
    Hi all New to site
    by Bigdawgz
    Hello everyone im new to the site. I have looked over this place and it is great. So many helpful People and tips. These are 2 i have did so far still got fine tuning on both. Thank you for viewing. Hope you enjoy.

Before
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7215/seatleonorigsmlli...
    10-14-2009, 09:27 AM
Working...
X